Well this has scuppered my SW plans.......

Congrats on your pregnancy xx

congrats hun great suprise for u :D
the beautiful thin about SW is u can do it through pregnancy and not feel deprived :D all the best x

Congratulations to you and your husband, you must be so happy. I don't know anything about what to eat when you're expecting but I'd imagine the excellent balanced diet aspects of the plan would be good for you and your baby, whether it helps you lose a bit or just stay the same and keep healthy. Hope it goes well for you!

and more congratulations from me as well.

SW must be the healthiest option there is for you and your baby.

It would be so much better for both of you if you are slimmer.

There are several pregnant ladies on here. I am sure they will have lots of good advise for you.

congrats .... wishing you a healthy and happy pregnancy ... keep at sw hun it will be good for you and baby to eat so healthy :) xx

Congratulations, that is such lovely news! :D

Thats amazing news congratulations, carry on with slimming world, all the healthy food will make you feel great when your pregnant.. and losing weight is just an added bonus!! so happy for you both x

Congratulations hunny,
It happened to me too. This time last year I had lost a stone in weight in 7wks but gained a baby! lol. Now I'm back on the SW diet and my little 6mth old miracle baby comes with me to coo at the others.
I bet you are ecstatic.

Jo x

Congratulations hunny,
It happened to me too. This time last year I had lost a stone in weight in 7wks but gained a baby! lol. Now I'm back on the SW diet and my little 6mth old miracle baby comes with me to coo at the others.
I bet you are ecstatic.

Jo x

What a really lovely story!:eek: xx

Back