well...thought I would give an update!

lilscottishlady

Heya folks!

Not been on for a while so thought I would come on and tell someone about my weekend so far as I seem to be getting grunts off of the fiance and the mother is to busy to speak on the phone!! lol

Well...Friday night I went to mums at totally the wrong time they were having a chinese take away *sighs* but I just supped on my water so that wasn't so bad.

Last night I went out with my best pal had a few to many pints of water *feeling the effects today* lol! but was so busy tidying the house I forgot to have any packs so was in a mad rush to eat all four before I had to go out but could on manage 3 bad me bad me!!!! but I am sure it will be a one off!

And tonight I have my karaoke so will have to leave quite early to set up etc! sooooo its been a rather busy weekend for me..2nd week weigh in tomo :( :( I hate sundays just for the fact i work myself up about weigh ins thinking oh god i havn't lost, i think that would really get to me if i hadn't lost, anything..

Also can someone tell me when the popins and stop ins stop as i find them a waste of time as it is a half hour drive to my weigh in placey and also iw ould rather not know how much i have lost mid week! lol

anyway thats my little novel finished lol thanks for reading

Love

Jodie xx

Hi Jodie

Sounds like you are doing fab!

What a busy old weekend. I can safely say that I have never forgotten to eat lol!

Stop worrying about weigh ins. If you've not cheated then the weight will come off. Sometimes our bodies do funny things like retain water but be assured that the fat is still being burned. I had a smaller loss every 4 weeks but because I knew I hadn't deviated the week after was always good. So if you're following the programme, just relax and go with the flow, safe in the knowledge that you will lose weight no matter what!

Pop ins/stop ins (wtf is the difference anyway?) stop usually after the first week or 2, depending on how confident you are feeling. I just did one in mid week of my first week and then just went to usual weekly meeting.

Not going to wish you luck for tomorrow because you won't need it!

Are the pop ins compulsary ????????????
I would tell them that you would rather stick to just the once a week weigh in.

Sounds like you're doing great!
A lot of people only do pop-ins in the first week or two. It's not compulsory and personally i only do them if I'm having a difficult week as then it helps keep me on the straight and narrow. Otherwise, like you, I'd rather have a dramatic once-a-week loss.
x

I thik the pop ins are meant to be for your benefit & usually only for a coupe of weks...just ask the LLC!

Jodie, stop worrying, you can't fail to lose weight, You are going to be fine, as long as you have stuck to the diet 100% you will have lost.
I've got a weigh in tomorrow as well, I like weighing on a Monday, because Friday appears to arrive really quickly & then you've practically completed the week.
Well done for not putting your life on hold, which is what a lot of us have done, you've managed to go out with mates & sit through a chinese meal, well done.
Don't forget to let us know how you get on tomorrow.

Back