Dismiss Notice
Welcome to MiniMins! Be sure to check out our complete listing of diets on the front page including Slimming World, Exante, Weight Watchers, Cambridge Weight Plan, Herbalife, and hundreds more.

well.......

Discussion in 'Slimming World - Weekly Weigh In' started by xxchristiexx, 26 August 2010 Social URL.

1. xxchristiexx

xxchristiexx Team Reem

Start Weight:
    14st7lb
    Current Weight:
    14st7lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st7lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    had my first weigh in and lost 2.5lbs, wanted slightly more but aw well stil a lose so im chuffed :):bliss::woohoo::woohoo::woohoo:

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. patsy101

patsy101 Full Member

Diet:
    Slimming world
    Well done chuck, 2.5lbs is a good start.

How did you find your first week?

4. xxchristiexx

xxchristiexx Team Reem

Start Weight:
    14st7lb
    Current Weight:
    14st7lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st7lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    hi patsy

first week was great thanks, thats why i wanted slightly more off but no that 2.5 is a gud start :)iv done sw in the past, so wasnt to hard to get back into it, just luv i can eat so much! gna jumble my days up a bit maybe this week, im out al day on sat so no its not gna be a gud day but as my consultant says a bad day doesnt mean a bad week so after that days over itl be lots of superspeed superfree & free foods for me in the hope that i have a loss nxt week :)well done on ur loss so far :)xx

5. patsy101

patsy101 Full Member

Diet:
    Slimming world
    One day at a time hun eh, and one day is just that...one day!
    You could keep some sins to one side for Saturday, just in case you need them. x

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.