Well..

Spotty Teapot

..no exercise for 3 weeks plus eating something I thought was free but no longer is (Sainsburys vegetarian ravioli/spicy tomato pasta) has been my downfall..I've put on 1lb..what a waste of a week, I'm gutted.:sigh:

Don't let it get you down. You know now that it's not a free food so you can just avoid it and i'm sure next weeks weigh in will be much better :)

Oh no I just bought some more of this thinking it wax free! How many syns??? X

At least you know now though, you could have been eating it for weeks and not known was making you gain. Am sure you will lose that pound and more next week x

The ravioli is only 2 syns per can last time I looked. Shouldn't have done too much harm. Hope things pick up next week x

Beegee said:
The ravioli is only 2 syns per can last time I looked. Shouldn't have done too much harm. Hope things pick up next week x

Sainsburys vegetable ravioli is free And it tastes great!

I know there are lots of threads about asda chickpea Dahl, I used to eat this loads, now the tin has changed and ingredients have changed slighly, is this still free? As when checked on syn calculator it how's about 22 syns?

It is still free - sound like you did not include a free food allowance at the start for the chickpeas

Back