Well.....

Yorkshire Adam

Gold Member
My final day on total food replacement was today and obviously start re feeding tomorrow.

Anyway reason i am making this post is just to basically say thank you to everyone for your support.

Its been much appreciated and has helped and inspired me on this journey so yeah thats what i wanted to say

Also i will be sticking around to keep a check up on everyone and keep everyone updated

Disclaimer; I am not gay, just thankfull for peoples support !

Well done Adam you are an inspiration photos look fab too!

Wooooo lucky you on refeed. Good luck with it hope everything goes to plan hun x

Thanks you two much appreciated

Thanks very much i will do

Hey Adam,

well done on this.. any reason why ur going off it before u lose ur 4.2kg or are u hoping for a massive massive weight loss in wi tomorrow?!!

u've done great, some of ur losses have been outstanding

Disclaimer; I am not gay, just thankfull for peoples support !

Hahahaha! Typical Northener, always bringing a smile...good luck and way to go on your success so far!

Aww well done Adam!!

Hope you enjoy your first meal :D lol!!

Im really happy for you... and I strangely feel proud??? hahaha!!

Sorry I am a weirdo after all :)

Lad are you gay or somethin????

haha couldnt resist, best of luck today love, steer clear of maccies an you will be fine!!

got my napkin ready for when i slobber... ha

Hey Adam,

well done on this.. any reason why ur going off it before u lose ur 4.2kg or are u hoping for a massive massive weight loss in wi tomorrow?!!

u've done great, some of ur losses have been outstanding

thanks mate

reason am coming are two fold.

Firstly i want to loose the rest of the weight on just a healthy eating diet to set me up steady for long term

also i go away to london start of march and so didnt want to be on this at the time, although i am pretty much where i wanted to be from this diet just didnt think it would happen so quick lol

Hahahaha! Typical Northener, always bringing a smile...good luck and way to go on your success so far!

thanks very much :D

Aww well done Adam!!

Hope you enjoy your first meal :D lol!!

Im really happy for you... and I strangely feel proud??? hahaha!!

Sorry I am a weirdo after all :)

Thats great thank you and i know what yo mean i feel proud every time some one looses on here who i have spoken to

Lad are you gay or somethin????

haha couldnt resist, best of luck today love, steer clear of maccies an you will be fine!!

lol thank you and dont worry i dont like maccies anyway haha

Let us know how eating was!!

I want descriptions and everything:p

dont worry ill be back with the gosssip

got my napkin ready for when i slobber... ha

make that two of us :D lol

and me lol cant wait

haha.. love the disclaimer!
You've done so well.... if I were you I wouldnt be able to stop looking in the mirror... (but i reck that would be the thing that'd be gay)
Enjoy the new you and be good on refeed xx

thanks very much fbtb

oh i am enjoying it went out and spent over £200 on clothes at weekend as my old stuff is just too big lol love it

went out and spent over £200 on clothes at weekend as my old stuff is just too big

Yep, being slim gets expensive! Ha! But fun!!! (with the ladies it's the underwear thing mostly, as you go down the sizes, the underwear shopping begins and doesn't end...argh!)

well done adam, you have done fantastic. do you know what you will have?

Yep, being slim gets expensive! Ha! But fun!!! (with the ladies it's the underwear thing mostly, as you go down the sizes, the underwear shopping begins and doesn't end...argh!)

tell me about it lol

well i can understand about the whole underwear thing lol although that doesnt affect me so its all good

well done adam, you have done fantastic. do you know what you will have?

thanks very much

what do you mean about do i know what i will have? as in food wise on my re feed?

Good luck with the refeed and have a wonderful (slim) time in London, you deserve it!

Keep us updated with the rest of your journey, you have done so well and are an inspiration to us long timers!

Back