WeMitt Birmingham Meet - September 8th 2007! SPONSORSHIP MONEY

MM,
you're more than welcome hun, we're all friendly, so pleased don't be affraid to come in this time.
if you want me to meet you 1-1 b4 you come in,Pm me & i'll give you my mob no, if it'll make it easier 4 you
xx :)

Hi,
I'm in Birmingham on the 8th!! As got some work up that way on Friday & Monday.
So can I pop in as well? I did go to the Plymouth meet up was to scared to go up to everyone! So got back in my car and drove home! My hubby thought I was completely MAD! But I'll have a mate with me on the 8th so if you don't mind her popping along too?
MM x

Babe,

We're all nice people. If I were going (sadly I'm not ggggrrrrr...) I'd drag you out of the car.. :D

Have a good time ... Dublin was FABULOUS!!!! and the Birmingham meets are good too ......... :giggle:

I'm a definate definate now... if that makes sense Lol!
Got my kids sorted - hubby got his travelling changed to monday so i dont have to rush back early sunday either :)

Looking forward to seeing everyone again (and meeting new friends too!)
any lifts required... let me know!

Due to family issues/commitments neither Mandy or I will be able to make it to BHam till the Saturday so we will see you at the meet on Saturday afternoon...... 3pm..... in the foyer....:D

Do you think we need to do another roll call??!?!?! The list seems somewhat outdated now....

I'm a definite for Friday and Saturday night.

i'm a deffinate for both nights although i won't be up there till about 9ish on Fri eve
see you all soon
xx

Well.... looks like there's an 'ickle change of plan!!

I'm sharing a room with Jem for Fri and Sat nights, but she now can't make Sat night and will be leaving us about 6'ish on Saturday evening.

Soooo, i've tentatively asked the Jimster if he fancies coming to brum for the night on Sat as i'll have a big room all to myself!!! Hope you don't mind a gatecrasher!! lol

Whoooohoooo I'm coming to Brum:D

Got kids sorted and I'm booked in at Jurys for Friday and Saturday....there is a lil thing though...I'm bring my new chap...shame to waste a big bed:p he's quite happy to abstain from the meets as wouldn't want to feel like a gatecrasher but on the nights out maybe he'll come....bless he really is so supportive and I couldn't have come without his help:eek:

I don't have anyones number:( but will be arriving at Jurys Friday afternoon....any advice would be appreciated;)

I hope nobody feels uncomfortable with me dragging Neil along...this will be the first weekend I've had away in 14 yrs besides he is doing all the driving:p

Zoe that is fantastic news!!!!! Will be great to finally meet you!!! I'll pm you my number as i'll be one of the first to arrive...

Luv,

My next door neighbour & my daughter have (i think) convinced me that DD2 will be fine without me picking her up from her residential trip & neighbour will collect all the kids from school (her 2 & my 2) & keep them till hubby gets home so that i can leave earlier to avoid traffic.
this is the first residential she has been on (she's 8) & she was worried about going so i hope i am doing the right thing :devilangel:.
xx

Whoooohooooo Zoe, so glad you can make it!

I'll PM you my number too - I arrive aboout 3ish tomorrow afternoon and we can have a good old catch up. It's been too long babes!

I am soooooooooo excited:D can't wait to catch up with you hunni..Safe journey...keep an eye on your case:p

See ya soon x

Baileysandice
Bondgirl & boyfriend (Neil)
BunnyCD
Coley - booked for Fri & Sat nights
Debbiemac
Dizzy -n-Mizzy booked Saturday night
FatFairNForty(ish) - booked in for Fri & Sat nights
Irene - booked in for Fri & Sat nights
JellyBelly - booked in for Sat night
Jem - booked in for Fri night
Karen
Karen1972 & boyfriend (Jimmy)
Kazbro
Kitteh - booked in for Fri & Sat nights
Kittykat
Lou_Lou
Lucky
Madam Dotty
MandyB2 - booked in for Sat night
MeNeither
Mich - booked in for Sat night
Moving Mountains
Natayou
Nce1
Pandora - booked for Fri & Sat nights
Shaza (Sat night)
Sparkle
Starlight
Summerskye - booked in for Fri & Sat nights
Westiegirl - booked Fri & Sat night

The 'meet' will take place on the Sat afternoon approx 3pm in the foyer at Jury's Hotel in Broad Street.

Any more for any more? ALL welcome

Thanks for not bringing your partners to the 'meet' on Saturday afternoon, it's greatly appreciated (they'd be bored anyway! lol) :D

The evening is up to everyone whatever they each want to do.. nothing planned or officially arranged :D

Can't wait to see/meet everyone. I'll hopefully be there by 2pm Friday afternoon and will pm my mobile to everyone who doesn't already have it.

Safe travels to you all - it's going to be wonderful to see you all! (and check out yer men in the evening! lol ;) )

Last edited:
Have a great time girls.

I'll be thinking of you. xx

Back