WeMitt Birmingham Meet - September 8th 2007! SPONSORSHIP MONEY

See you all tomorrow! Really looking forward to it ... :D

C-C - really going to miss seeing you honey. Have a great weekend though xxx

Well here I sit! In the foyer of The Jury's Inn Birmingham! Yep! Blasted meetings brought forward grrrr. Got to attend another funeral tomorrow, can't believe I have yet another one :( so driving back to London shortly as only just finished dinner...flip I shouldn't have said that! I meant my CD pack! Just waiting on mate to stop chatting up bloke from another company!
But....I'll be back! Yep I'm booked in Saturday night So I'll see you all late afternoon. Still trying to get the guts to walk in! Ok she's here now with a new number on her mobby!
Can someone PM me witha mobile number so I can call you to come and get me if I'm scared or shall I ask the reception to put out a call?
MM x

Baileysandice
Bondgirl & boyfriend (Neil)
BunnyCD
Coley - booked for Fri & Sat nights
Debbiemac
Dizzy -n-Mizzy booked Saturday night
FatFairNForty(ish) - booked in for Fri & Sat nights
Irene - booked in for Fri & Sat nights
JellyBelly - booked in for Sat night
Jem - booked in for Fri night
Karen
Karen1972 & boyfriend (Jimmy)
Kazbro
Kitteh - booked in for Fri & Sat nights
Kittykat
Lou_Lou
Lucky
Madam Dotty
MandyB2 - booked in for Sat night
MeNeither
Mich - booked in for Sat night
Moving Mountains
Natayou
Nce1
Pandora - booked for Fri & Sat nights
Sparkle
Summerskye - booked in for Fri & Sat nights
Westiegirl - booked Fri & Sat night

The 'meet' will take place on the Sat afternoon approx 3pm in the foyer at Jury's Hotel in Broad Street.

Any more for any more? ALL welcome

Thanks for not bringing your partners to the 'meet' on Saturday afternoon, it's greatly appreciated (they'd be bored anyway! lol) :D

The evening is up to everyone whatever they each want to do.. nothing planned or officially arranged :D

Can't wait to see/meet everyone. I'll hopefully be there by 2pm Friday afternoon and will pm my mobile to everyone who doesn't already have it.

Safe travels to you all - it's going to be wonderful to see you all! (and check out yer men in the evening! lol ;) )

Hi.

I've decided not to go to London. I can't face it. So I'm in the West Midlands this weekend.

So you coming to the meet hun? Be lovely to see you and you will get lots and lots of hugs and support from us you know you will..... go on.... see how you feel tomorrow.....

Love

OMG forgot too was supposed to be sharing with bond girl slipped my mind totally so dont really now fancy a threesome !!!!! well got a viewing for the house over the weekend so deffo couldnt make it now sorry guys

Hi All!

Was lovely to see you all again yesterday...... had a great time.....:D

Hope everyone got home safe and sound......:D

Love

I'm home safe and sound. Was really lucky in my connections so I'm home an hour earlier, and I still have my suitcase - bonus :D

Had a great time and thank you all for being so fantastic!

Mind you my feet are sore from all that dancing! I'm just about to crash on the sofa.

When's the next one .......

i've just got home, made a 20 min diversion cos i missed the M40 exit :sign0007:.
have to say i have a headache, prob due to tiredness, plan 4 a bath & early night tonight.

everyone looked gorgeous & so much possitive energy & self confidence about them, made me feel quite crap on Friday night, getting a bit fed up of everyone telling me i'm gorgeous too, the proof is there though, i was the only one not getting any attention ~ says it all really.
End of.
No discussion.
xx

Well my lovely lad and I arrived home about 3pm....no such luck getting an early night as we have a meal in Wakey to go for:rolleyes:

We had the most fantastic weekend, it was great seeing old friends again and making new ones:p I'd personally like to thank you all for your effort with my chappie(promise not to drag him along again) you couldn't have made him feel more welcome.

Pandora....one thing to say to you....you were far too classy for Brum men love....nuff said(everyone else don't take that the wrong way;))

Can't wait for next one;)

ALthough I wasn't on the official meet ... I'd like to say it was brilliant meeting you all again.

Big thank you for cheering me up. My feet still ache. I did go to London and came back 4:30AM this morning.

It's probably been the worst weekend I've had for about 4 years ... so I thank you girls (and 1 guy) for helping me on Friday.

Much love to you all ......

Home after a fabulous weekend - will write more when recovered from footache and sleep deprivation. lol

It was fantastic to see so many turn up and we did miss those who didn't make it this time. Zoe - he was a welcome addition to the clan and is an absolute smasher - as is Jimmy. Two top fellas.

Cheryl... you just didn't spot them and you know what I said on the phone on my way back! Anyway - that isn't why we went!!! So... good girly jigging around and ace time spent nattering, spilling salads (lol) and catching up whilst giving oodles of loving support... that's what it was all about hon. (I still love that top of yours!!)

Mandy - hope you have a belter of a holiday.

Mich - oh my, you are still as lovely as ever and I can't wait to catch up again with you (very soon!) :)

Sarah - :D :D :D Says it all my friend. So glad you got home complete with luggage!

Cah-Ching - wonderful to see you and get to spend quality time together Friday :D You are a right stunner!! So delighted that we managed to put a bit of sunshine into your weekend. (((hugs)))

I'm off to bed in a few mins... no dog here so sleep will be blissfully uninterrupted! :D

Fuller write up soon... and those who took pics... please do post them (with permissions of course ;) )

I'm not organising another Brum meet but if anyone else wants to then please do and stick me name down! :)

Back