WEMITT Chat

hi jules
i love yours clothing x x

it's because we're thinning (ie using) the fat and reducing it which means there's less in there so it like floats around inside. Bit like the Doctor Who Adipose ep! :D

Ahhhh that makes perfect sense - I always feel happier when the floppiness starts - and I know when I've gained because the tum goes hard again.

Must check out Yours (clothing :D).

Yep I live in your clothing even my Pjs :) xxx

Ditto :) I have mostly Yours with largely evans jeans/trousers and the odd jd williams/simply be bits and bobs :)

i love there tops x x

Yep, I love that they also have a 'longline' section too (though it annoys me that they're largely long at the back and still sort of just below belt level at the front on some designs. That's not longline. Being tall with a longer body than legs (only have a 28" inside leg at 5ft 9 tall) and having a large chest I need doubly long tops - most of the longline tops are great though :)

I find they wash well too.

And their bras are better than evans IMO. And their nighties are great too!

i just think evans as lost the plot and there no cheap as yours i went in the other day and walked straight back out rubbish x x x

I bought some linen trousers from Evans and they were to long but shrunk in the first wash and are now the right length!!

xxx

I agree about the prices, Chezz. It's bloody ridiculous - £35 for a pair of jeans/trousers/top - I only ever buy from the sale from them. Have bought many jeans at £5-7 over the years.

I have the linen trouser and 1 cardi (From the sale) from there they are much more expensive than yours xxx

thats where im a sucker i love evans jeans and will pay top price im guilty there :(

I am so with you! I don't think there'll ever be a time when I can wear ladies tshirts even if I do get down because of the boobs and my body (I'm 5ft 9 - but I only have an inside leg of 28" so my body is extra long. And then there's ridiculous size boobs that bring tops up a bit more and then they go over tummy too so.... they need to be extra extra longline on me :doh:

They're also cut so short on the body that each bend shows either side, belly or back - can't really relax when wearing them.

That also goes for a lot of ladies tops too tbh. That stupid empire line they put on most dresses/tops as allegedly it's "the smallest part of your body."

Yeah. If it doesn't cut straight across the middle of your boobs :rolleyes:

I am with you PSP they go straight across my boobs too :) xxx

It really cuts down your clothes choices doesn't it - have to avoid everything with that line on whatever it is.

We can't be the only ones thinking it :) It's hard to get plus size dresses because of the empire line too :(

talk about bending down a young lass like ourselves on the plus size short skirt bent over the lads got a view and wow it was not nice :yuk:

lol lol wili i thought i had gone blind lololol i mean im one for wearing what you feel right in but not that no no no not even when your thin x x

Poor love, there's no nice way to give her a gentle heads up about what she's flashing too for her own dignity.

I must admit, if you can get Yours Clothing to deliver to the US, WileE, they do do some lovely longline tops. I was wearing a mickey mouse one this morning and it came right down to mid thigh.

Back