WEMITT Chat

Me thinks she's showing herself as someone who is nothing without her scripted insults. She's nothing like she thinks she is :rolleyes:

Eeek just seen the time, will be back to continue catching up soon as gotta get back to the dentist for 2pm (whatever he did less than a month ago he didn't do too well and OUCH!) See you soon loves x

hope you got it all sorted kym love x x x

Ta loves - hibernated a bit as I was a bit mardy when I got home.

The work he'd done on the filling I had back in Dec had damaged the nerve in my tooth. I was hoping it was just going to be an option of him removing it and doing it again (thinking he'd done it a bit too close to the nerve) but nope - my options were either removal or root canal. I've heard too many bad things about root canals and the pain/extra work needed so he removed it :(

Luckily it was done within about 15/20 mins after letting it numb (and about 6/7 injections of anesthetic, I'm not brave!!!) I didn't feel a thing! And as I went to bed as soon as I got in, I didn't feel the anesthetic wear off either (I hate that numb tingly period!) and after a short nap I got back up with it all worn off. It's a bit sore but it's nice to be able to close my mouth/eat/drink/be outside in wind etc etc without being in a lot of pain :)

Just wish he'd left it in the first place! he only replaced the filling back in Dec cos it was old and he thought it needed updating!

Oh sweetie - at least it's over and you're not in any pain with it.

I've got a disintegrating tooth at the back, which had a temporary crown on it (for 20 years), then the back fell off (last Xmas), so am summoning the courage to go and have it taken out. I want to go to one of those pain clinic where they completely sedate you - but it's about money (ain't it always).

im glad you got it sorted now kym x

Back