WeMITT General Thread - week commencing 19th March 2007

bakerfa

Silver Member
Sorry I haven't been about, I've not been well. Didn't do aqua aerobics on Thursday, didn't have my pics taken on Saturday (have changed the date to Easter Saturday instead). Have had a constant migraine headache since the Sunday before yesterday non-stop and Nurofen/Paracetamol/Cocodamol are not touching it.

Off work Wed afternoon, Thurs & Fri as it worsened beyond just the headache to making me feel sick when I ate or moved and feeling dizzy. My doc was on hol and I saw a useless one on Thursday & Friday instead. Thursday he prescribed anti-sickness tablets & told us to get nurofen, paracetamol etc. so £13 later all stocked up. Friday I had to see him again & he said "sometimes taking tablets prolongs your headache" and told me to stop taking them. I'd only had 3! Needless to say I carried on with the anti-sickness as they did help but I've still had a dull ache all weekend which sometimes kicks in to full-blown stinker headache as and when it feels like it.

Have got an appointment with my own lovely GP tomorrow so maybe I'll find out what's going on. A week of having a migraine is too long (and killing me!) and we go on hol on Friday morning. I want it to be easily fixable and not disrupt my holiday.

Anyway enough whinging from me - how's everyone else? How are you all getting on?

Love Anja xxx

I'm OK Anja. Not good on the weight front - have had friends over from Amsterdam for 4 days, and have joined in all the eating and drinking with enthusiasm!! I'm off to the WeMitt meet next weekend, and then to Spain on 28th March until 5th April. When I get back, it is going to be SS for me until back to goal weight. I'm fed up with messing about "with food", I want to be back there as quickly as possible when I get back. SO, I am hereby publicly announcing that as from April 6th, I will be doing SS, for about 3 weeks. Don't listen to any excuses from me WeMitts, and if this thread is edited - gang up on me and make me tell you why!!! I will need some tough love!!
Ann x

And this is a very exciting week leading up to our weekend in Birmingham. So looking forward to seeing my 'old' friends and meeting new ones. If anyone wants to come have a look at the thread about it. You will go home so motivated and inspired I promise. And sorry to hear you are not too well Anja.

Irene xx

I am so sad not to be able to meet up with you all but next time I will be able to. I have had a lovely weekend away at Mikes parents and they noticed the change in my shape. and they were so supportive with my shakes and soups. and they were fab when I just had a tiny bit of chicken and cabbage at mothers day lunch yesterday. and it all paid off, another 4lbs gone and officially 1/3 of the way to goal, I am really chuffed.

hope everyone has a great week

Ann - we overlap in Spain again! Mum and I are there from Friday 23rd (Woohoo!) to 1st April.

Love Anja xxx

Back