WeMITT November Meet

That's a really good point Ann. I know I wouldn't have dressed up as a schoolgirl even the last time we went (not 100% sure I will be in November) but I don't think the fancy dress thing is compulsory, just optional.

I suppose it depends on things like numbers, ages and preferences when it comes to an alternative venue (as in 'more than one option') but I guess the whole idea is to spend time together and not split up into two groups. At the end of the day, I'm perfectly happy to go along with what the majority want ... I just want to get together whatever, wherever :D Good to have a discussion about it though.

Debbie x

I agree.....the schoolgirl thing actually started off as just a joke...but hey why not have to show off my new slimmer body somehow LOL

Maybe we could do something earlier in the evening to bond as a group...e.g 10 pin bowling, go out for a meal (although some may still be SS so maybe not a good idea), etc...and then those who want to go on and do something later on can?

Just a suggestion, I am sure there are lots of better ones.

victoria

At the end of the day if we just sit around glugging water! and catching up I'll be happy to just see you all again and of course meet all the new Wemitts as well.
Kamiknix happy to go with the flow............

Whose coming to Birmingham Nov 25th 2006????

Copy, paste & add your name......

Texasgirl (aka Victoria)
Kamiknix (aka Kamilla)

Diva (aka Gayle)
Summersyke (aka Sharon)
Russiandoll & Steve (aka Debbie)
IreneH
kitteh (aka Cat)

Mich
Mandy
Westhills & Michael? (Aka Ann)
D-Q?

Copy, paste & add your name......

Texasgirl (aka Victoria)
Kamiknix (aka Kamilla)
Diva (aka Gayle)
Summersyke (aka Sharon)
Russiandoll & Steve (aka Debbie)
IreneH
kitteh (aka Cat)
Mich
Mandy
Westhills & Michael? (Aka Ann)
D-Q?
dolphin2 (aka Mary)

My room has been book and even though I don't keep in touch as much as I should I will definately be there in November

Mary

Do you know, I was just thinking about you yesterday Mary!!
I was going to ask if anyone had heard from you but spotted your post before I had the chance.

Great news that you're coming along to Birmingham - can't wait to see you again!

Ahh thanks Debbie, I'm ashamed to admit it but during the week I come home from work flop on the sofa and avoid the computer:eek: So i'm only really a weekend visitor but a full time WeMITT:D:D:D

Hello lovely ladies (and honorary gentlemen Wemitts :) )

I'm afraid I'm probably going to have to bow out of this one - purely for financial reasons I'm afraid. The VFBC in Newcastle, my holiday in Morocco next month and the costs involved in setting up as a CDC (not a cheap undertaking in terms of stocking up) mean that I have to be a bit careful with money over the next few months - but I'll see how things are a bit nearer the time.

In the meantime, I hope everyone is really well and doing fabulously well on their diets! :D

Much love to all xxxx

I'm up for it whatever the 'theme!! :D (perhaps with the exception of 'Lady Godiva night' ;) )

ok as mush as I'm totally comited to helping out fellow wemit's, blatently putting your self at risk for being arrested, well I'm not so sure ... xxx love you all the same, as long as you behave x

Back