WeMITT November Meet

Texasgirl

Regular User
Hi Everyone

I thought I would start off the thread for our November Meet. So excited about it already....its something to look forward to after my Nov exams finish!

So for anyone who is new the details are.....

Following the success of our WeMITT Birmingham weekend in June we decided to have another one. It is the 25 & 26th November in Birmingham. Last time we all stayed at the Jurys Inn and I think most people will be staying there again.

For those who are worried about not knowing anyone - dont worry about it. When we met last time none of us knew each other...for about the first five minutes..then after that we fell into it as old friends. We had a blast dancing the night away at flares!

Hope you all can make it!

Texasgirl

(Dont forget those school girl outfits! LOL):)

Hi hun - hope you all have a fantastic time! I so wish I could be there!!!!
(Pesky kids).
See you soon, babes!
love

:) Me! Copy and paste.....

Texasgirl
Kamiknix

weight.png

It's in my diary and I have every intention of seeing all you lovely WeMITTs again then :) . I've not booked the hotel yet but will get that sorted asap.

And I'd forgotten the school uniform thingy .. eeek!!!! :eek:

I'm SO gonna be there!

Texasgirl (aka Victoria)
Kamiknix (aka Kamilla)
Summersyke (aka Sharon)

Russiandoll (aka Debbie)

I've as yet to book the room: are most people doing the same as last time and staying just on the Saturday night?

I'm pondering over the schoolgirl thing ... hmmm - as I'm a nana, not sure if being a schoolgirl is 'my thing' .... maybe I should go as a headmistress: I'm better at giving out discipline than I am at receiving it!! ;)

Debbie x

Russiandoll said:
.... maybe I should go as a headmistress: I'm better at giving out discipline than I am at receiving it!! ;)

Debbie x

Oo-errr!! Debbie!! :eek: :D ;)

Sorry .. couldn't resist that *chuckles and fades back into the ether* :rolleyes:

Texasgirl (aka Victoria)
Kamiknix (aka Kamilla)
Summersyke (aka Sharon)
Russiandoll (aka Debbie)

IreneH
kitteh (aka Cat)

And our hotel is already booked we are so keen to come

Irene xx

Russiandoll said:
maybe I should go as a headmistress: I'm better at giving out discipline than I am at receiving it!! ;)

Debbie x

I rather think you should re-name yourself "Domanatrix Debbie"!

hehehehehehe

love

Do you think we should put an advance call in to Flares and tell them to get a water tanker in on Nov 25th?? ;)

Debbie x

Kam and I are still coming but yet to book our rooms!!!

Isobel!! :eek:

Mind you, if we're talking cockney rhyming slang, there were already plenty of 'water tankers' there! One in particular springs to mind (ask Cat! ;) )

What I was referring to was the fact we literally ran them dry of water on our last visit! Don't know what people must have been thinking but our tables were positively heaving with bottles of H2O!

Debbie x

You're not kidding Kam .... especially Mr Sleazy bumping and grinding behind Cat :eek: eeeeuwww!

Mr Sleazy .... do you think he's one of the 'alternative' Mr Men?? :D

D x

No amount of alcohol could make them look good! LOL

I just cant wait for next time...no water for me!

love

I'll be so light I will just float back like a feather in the wind LOL

Back