WeMitts doing JUDDD diet

Hi Barb,

That does seem to be the secret at the end of the day is to find something that fits in with your life style and becomes a way of life that brings health and well being, rather than feeling like a penance.

Love Mini xxx

Reading this thread with great interest.
thanks ladies, or should I call you guinea pigs?

guinea-pig-01.jpg

"JUDDDering is fun! Squeak!"

LOVE IT! I'm a squeakie guinea pig too! EE EE.

Oh dear. I know that ketosis isn't good for cerebral function but Judddddering seems to be even worse!

Hi everybody

I'm new to the site and to the juddd diet. I'm two days in and have to say i'm weirdly enjoyin it. It's early days but for the last 15 years I've sined and pointed everything in sight while binging off and on. I've got about about 8 stones to lose and most days it feels like i'll always feel like this fat but invisable person. However i'm finally at a place where I want this to change and i want a life. I'm sick of how being overweight makes me feel. I'm hopeful that this weird off and on routine will reduce the overeating. I have to cousins who are tiny and they tend to eat like this. I was out with one last week and after I suggested we got something to eat she said she wasn't hungry. I couldn't believe it!! is there actually people out they that don't eat all the time or think about food. It made me think. Anyway I'm giving this a try - wish me luck

Hiya starryeyes. Very best of luck with Juddd.

Have you spoken to Claire yet? She's often around on the The last stone mission......ROLL UP!!!! thread, but pops into the juddd forum on minimins too.

Claire got to goal on Juddd and I think still uses it to maintain :)

i'm glad people are still doing this as i'm thinking of starting it later in the week when i finish my detox... keep us up to date on how you do starry. if this thing works, and i really hope it does, it could be the way for me to finally get rid of this and keep it off. it's infuriating that i've now lost the same stone three times!!

abz xx

It looks really interesting. I'm doing SW but I might follow the JUDDD principles too and see if that produces better results

Back