WEMITTS meet-up?

I'm free anytime except the end of end August bank holiday and the few days after that, as I am visiting family. Single days I am not available are: 17th June, 11th July and 2nd of August.

I can't do weekends of 11th & 18th of July but can do pretty much any other weekend from June to August except probably the bank holiday right at end of August. September & early October pretty booked up!

Can try and generate us a google docs spreadsheet to put everyones availability on but brain not working well at mo so might be a weekend job unless someone else quick & clever at that:8855:

I mentioned this to my hubbie tonight and he was like er do you know these girls? what do you mean a forum? what's a forum, what on earth will you talk to strangers about? and general bafflement ensued lol bless him

I'm free most of the time (sobs) :p

Tracy x

Last edited:
I'm not free the last two weeks of July (a NZ mate is staying) but otherwise think I'm free.

Shelley - a google docs spreadsheet would be fab as/when you have time - or we could do a running list here, might be simpler?

I made a Doodle poll! Doodle: WeMITTs Meetup

People can put in their name and tick the dates when they're available. It'll tell us what dates the most people have in common. I put in all of the weekends between the second weekend of June and the end of August, but can add more if people want. xx

I made a Doodle poll! Doodle: WeMITTs Meetup

People can put in their name and tick the dates when they're available. It'll tell us what dates the most people have in common. I put in all of the weekends between the second weekend of June and the end of August, but can add more if people want. xx

You're a living legend! Fab idea xx

I'm free every other weekend. My son only comes back every fortnight so I make it all about him. But not sure about the time in the holidays as he'll be away with various people, but the 20th June, and every fortnight after should be good.

It's looking like 27th June and the 8th of August so far....

Im pasting the link to the poll on this page as well just so it doesn't get missed by anyone Doodle: WeMITTs Meetup

It's looking like the 27th June at the moment. Hate that Gamy isn't available but it's when the most amount of people are so far (any chance you can get free Gamy?). Shall we set a deadline of Tuesday night for people to give us their availability? Then we can work out where everyone is and find a suitable location?

Its not that I can't come, its more to do with the fact I'd have my kids also, so it might ruin people's fun and obviously then have to think of age appropriate things etc.

Back