WeMITTS - this is the place for me!!

Discussion in 'WeMITTS (We Mean It This Time)' started by loudpurplehair, 29 September 2011 Social URL.

Post New ThreadFind New
  1. loudpurplehair

loudpurplehair Full Member

Diet:
    Slimming world
    Hi everyone, I'm new to Minimins and also just found the WeMITTS - seems like this may be the place for me to start my journey.
    About to start SW - first weigh in on Monday. Doing it from home with the 2011 books won from eBay. I have alot of support around me so thought I would try to save the money at first. However I am under no illusions that I may end up joining a class, and if I do then so be it.

I have around 6st to lose, so it's going to be a long journey. But with a supportive boyfriend, a steadily growing second wardrobe with smaller clothes, and of course you guys, it's one I am looking forward to starting.

Have a nice evening (or day, wherever you may be!)

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. JLStretton

JLStretton Choose Life.

Start Weight:
    34st4lb
    Current Weight:
    32st12lb
    Goal Weight:
    17st1lb
    Lost(%):
    1st6lb(4.17%)
    Diet:
    Healthier eating - Exercise
    Welcome and good luck :)

4. hannata

hannata I can haz cake?

Start Weight:
    280lb
    Current Weight:
    249.0lb
    Goal Weight:
    208.5lb
    Lost(%):
    31lb(11.07%)
    Diet:
    ADF
    hey :) hope slimming world works out for ye xx

5. Blue Butterfly

Blue Butterfly Gold Member

Start Weight:
    24st7lb
    Current Weight:
    17st11lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st10lb
    Lost(%):
    6st10lb(27.41%)
    Diet:
    Healthy Eating/MFP
    Good luck with your weight loss.

I have a rock-a-billy dress to get into for my 'goal' too!

6. *Sparkles*

*Sparkles* **2015 is my Year!**

Start Weight:
    19st11.0lb
    Current Weight:
    17st4lb
    Lost(%):
    2st7lb(12.64%)
    Diet:
    weightwatchers
    hello and welcome to the site! Look forward to reading all about your progress! xx

7. loudpurplehair

Diet:
    Slimming world
    Thanks for all your wishes; day 1 starts tomorrow so we shall see how I go.
    I have read through the SW handbooks etc and wondered how on earth I am going to be able to eat what it suggests and lose weight, but I guess I will have to believe it! I am going to sorely miss the cheese though. I would like to think my 28g allowance for my healthy option will be enough but I think it may just make me want more.
    Thanks all speak soon x

8. shenzi

shenzi Gold Member

Start Weight:
    17st13lb
    Current Weight:
    17st0lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st8lb
    Lost(%):
    0st13lb(5.18%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World - Red/EE/Green
    Good luck in your journey, if you think your going to struggle with cheese choose a low fat cheese (check book for exact amount) i normally have babybels now as you can have 3 of the light ones as a Hea, or do what i did and till i knew i could manage on a smaller amount was not have it in the house at all then i wasn't tempted to weigh out 28g see it wasn't nearly enough and scoff the rest of the block! X

9. loudpurplehair

Diet:
    Slimming world

I'm definitely going to have to go for the low fat option and ignore all the cheese in the fridge; my partner loves the stuff and whilst he has been supportive in a myriad other ways, I can't expect the poor biy to go without his cheese! Already decided that the way forward is philly extra light. Hoping it satisfies those cravings!

Day 1 has started fantastically; I weighed myself last week for my start weight, and again yesterday and have already come down by 5lb (prob to do with the scales I'm sure, but hey, I can be optimistic!)

xx

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.