WeMITTS - this is the place for me!!

loudpurplehair

Hi everyone, I'm new to Minimins and also just found the WeMITTS - seems like this may be the place for me to start my journey.
About to start SW - first weigh in on Monday. Doing it from home with the 2011 books won from eBay. I have alot of support around me so thought I would try to save the money at first. However I am under no illusions that I may end up joining a class, and if I do then so be it.

I have around 6st to lose, so it's going to be a long journey. But with a supportive boyfriend, a steadily growing second wardrobe with smaller clothes, and of course you guys, it's one I am looking forward to starting.

Have a nice evening (or day, wherever you may be!)

Good luck with your weight loss.

I have a rock-a-billy dress to get into for my 'goal' too!

Thanks for all your wishes; day 1 starts tomorrow so we shall see how I go.
I have read through the SW handbooks etc and wondered how on earth I am going to be able to eat what it suggests and lose weight, but I guess I will have to believe it! I am going to sorely miss the cheese though. I would like to think my 28g allowance for my healthy option will be enough but I think it may just make me want more.
Thanks all speak soon x

loudpurplehair said:
Thanks for all your wishes; day 1 starts tomorrow so we shall see how I go.
I have read through the SW handbooks etc and wondered how on earth I am going to be able to eat what it suggests and lose weight, but I guess I will have to believe it! I am going to sorely miss the cheese though. I would like to think my 28g allowance for my healthy option will be enough but I think it may just make me want more.
Thanks all speak soon x

Good luck in your journey, if you think your going to struggle with cheese choose a low fat cheese (check book for exact amount) i normally have babybels now as you can have 3 of the light ones as a Hea, or do what i did and till i knew i could manage on a smaller amount was not have it in the house at all then i wasn't tempted to weigh out 28g see it wasn't nearly enough and scoff the rest of the block! X

Good luck in your journey, if you think your going to struggle with cheese choose a low fat cheese (check book for exact amount) i normally have babybels now as you can have 3 of the light ones as a Hea, or do what i did and till i knew i could manage on a smaller amount was not have it in the house at all then i wasn't tempted to weigh out 28g see it wasn't nearly enough and scoff the rest of the block! X

I'm definitely going to have to go for the low fat option and ignore all the cheese in the fridge; my partner loves the stuff and whilst he has been supportive in a myriad other ways, I can't expect the poor biy to go without his cheese! Already decided that the way forward is philly extra light. Hoping it satisfies those cravings!

Day 1 has started fantastically; I weighed myself last week for my start weight, and again yesterday and have already come down by 5lb (prob to do with the scales I'm sure, but hey, I can be optimistic!)

xx

Back