Went dizzy whilst training.... switching to WW

DAY 3 DONE!!!!!!!!!!!!!:clap: (ok well nearly) :giggle:

Feels so right and i'm on a roll!

How you doing Geri/Kitty kat?

Oh rache,
well done you :D

I'm doing fine, just plodding along with it now really - day 19 tomorrow can't quite beleive it lol

doin fine day 3 now nearly over bring on day 4 off to see cd next friday to get new packs im doing it at mo with old packs
from when prev did cd

DQ - Yes the faith is back!!
Geri - I reckon we have cracked it!!
Kittykat - Well done!!!!

So i'm sat in work at my desk (should be working!) and i have forgotten my packs :eek:. But i have my bottle of water lined up. So I WILL make it through the day and will enjoy a nice soup when i get home and then have a muffin and i think some choc mint sauce on it......

This weekend will be the test but i've got my faith and self belief back! :) and no one is gonna knock me down this time!!!!

go for it WE CAN ALL DO THIS !!!!!!!!

Water is still flowing! Although i need a catheter (sp) all this peeing!

I'm actually looking forward to the weekend in a weird crazy kinda way! got a load of DVD's to watch , my book i'm still reading and lots of sanctuary products to have some pampering!

DQ - Yes the faith is back!!
Geri - I reckon we have cracked it!!
Kittykat - Well done!!!!

So i'm sat in work at my desk (should be working!) and i have forgotten my packs :eek:. But i have my bottle of water lined up. So I WILL make it through the day and will enjoy a nice soup when i get home and then have a muffin and i think some choc mint sauce on it......

This weekend will be the test but i've got my faith and self belief back! :) and no one is gonna knock me down this time!!!!

Well done, it does sound like your back in the zone:)

IF the weather stays nice you will be able to get out and take your mind of food...

Love Mini xxx

Yeah i plan to go for a nice walk with the puppy this evening...

I forgot its fish and chip day here today and the guy behind me is eating them!! Think i might head off for a walk.

One of the girls in finance is also on CD and offered me her spare pack but it is strawberry which i don't like....

WELL DONE on getting through the day!!!

I love having my soup followed by a muffin - makes it feel like a 'real' meal. :D

Keep going girl you're doing well - just think of the summer and how great you'll feel when you've lost weight!!!

Yeah doing good Geri.............:clap: even managed to watch Hollie in the wimpy eating a burger and chips and i had a coffee.......:D

Jumped on the :scale: this morning -5lb not bad for day 5...

Need to up the water BIG TIME

how you all doing?

Hi rache,
didnt get to reply to your text, we went to the park, they have this byclye(sp) club for special needs - all sorts of bikes. It was our first time today, daisy loved it was laughing so much was lovely to see. Her befriender from the nas came with us - so we took it in turns riding around was this bike with 2 big seats side by side so she could just sit there whilst we did all the work! My legs were knackered, I best drop a pound for all that pedling by tomorrow lol

Am doing fine, just having my first pack - tho its a bit burnt tried to make choc crisps!

5LB IN 5 DAYS IS GREAT well done for making it to day 5 :D and for sitting in the wimpy just having a coffee - normally we have mcd will have to try a wimpy when Ive finished this lol

Last edited:
Well done on the weight loss so far. 5 lbs in 5 days is pretty good going!!

I'm only just managing 3 litres of water a day. I know i should up it a bit but it feels like i'm drowning if i drink anymore!!!!

Glad you enjoyed the park!! just think all that cycling will firm your thighs and bum!!

i'm happy with 5 i know it would have been more but i'm struggling with the water and too feel like i'm drowning. I manage to get the water down a lot easier when i'm at my desk at work!

Last edited:
Back