Went dizzy whilst training.... switching to WW

just had to say ......a piece of cake....wow what a book!!!
go Cupcake Brown [oops hope we are talking about the same book otherwise i will look nuts!!]
good luck with your restart!!
nat xx

Yep thats what i keep telling myself...

How's your cold DQ? hope your ll geting back to full health :)

Unfortunately getting worse instead of better :cry: :cry: Hopefully will start feeling better cos meant to be going back to work on Monday and not looking forward to it at all :(

ooh nat,

I agree about the book - are you reading it at the moment or have you finished it?

ooh and what a beautiful lil lady that is in your signature :D

DQ - you take you time getting better and no rushing back to work!

Nat - i'm about half way throuh and loving the book!!

Geri - txt you yesterday, did you get it my ??

yeah she's a real beauty DQ :D hope you feel better soon girlie :p

rache no text yesterday - still up with daisy, so will log onto msn.. see you there :D

Nearly there..............

Geri, sorry i didn't make it back on line last night...

New laptop finally sorted after only having it a week and having a hard drive failure :banghead: but all sorted, just waiting for my vista upgrade pack to be delivered..

So nearly at day 1, feeling excited and aprehensive.... BRING IT ON lets get this show started! :gimi:

No worries Rache, funny after you had gone to reboot, I thought you had come back on again.. got a message from a 'Rachel' thought it was you lol it was another friend also called Rachel - I was like ' long time no speak' seeing as i had only just spoken to you, was joking - but then realized it wasnt you - was def having a blonde evening!! :D

OOOh best of luck for tomorrow hun, you can do it - just ride through those first few days and soon you'l be flying :p

I've requested a smooth ride so i hope i get one...

day 14 hun, you should be so proud

I'm in shock Rachel, can't beleive have got this far, think it may even be something to do with all this stuff going on with Madam... got to be in control of something!! :eek: :D

I'll put in a request for a smooth ride for you as well - keep reading that book - the end can be sooo related to us... ( will say no more on that coz don't want to ruin the ending for ya!;) )

hi everyone
geri i read the book end of last year but it has stayed with me it was too good to put down definately a good one to take the ole mind off ss;)

thanks everyone on the comments about my daughter Rianna she is 7 and a little madam! but sure isnt that why we love em!!
good luck rachel with your day 1 !!!!!!
nat xxxxxxx

Geri

FANTASTIC NEWS yu must be so pleased...... i'll give you a call later, like i said wqas engrossed watching The Departed when you called....

Day 2 today!!!

Well here we are at day 3 and i'm in the pink! Went out for a chinese for a friends birthday last night....... and really enjoyed my water and coffee!!! :) :) :)

morning
im on day 3 reatarting too raudi so lets give each other some support xxxxxxxx

Oh rache,
proud of you girl :D well done to :p

Kitty Kat well done to you too for getting to day 3, glad to se you got your sparkly signature sorted, no need to call you 'YOUR TEXT' anymore!! well done :D

Back