Went to the gym and feeling fab!

Discussion in 'Cambridge Diet 100% Posts!' started by Slimbride2009, 19 February 2009 Social URL.

1. Slimbride2009

Slimbride2009 Full Member

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    Cambridge Diet
    Wow never in a million years did I ever think I could enjoy the gym lol, but I did today! I think because I didn't overdo it, just a nice steady pace. In the past when I went to the gym it was all about pushing myself to the very limit. It was torture of course which was why I would never go again for another 6 months. But because my CDC specifically said to take it easy in the gym, it was like the pressure was off and I could just enjoy myself. It was great fun! Did 15 minutes jogging/brisk walk on the treadmill, weights and resistance work for another 30 mins and eliptical for 10 mins. Perfect!

It just occured to me that I would gain far more results by doing moderate exercise regularly rather than punishing myself for 3 hours every 6 months.... Duh!

Is there some kind of connection between CD and muscle development? I dunno if I'm just seeing things but my arms, back and stomach look pretty muscly and "cut"? Maybe they were always there but had a lot of fat hiding em! :D

Sorry for rambling but just wanted to share my fab day at the gym!:)
    Last edited: 19 February 2009
Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.