We're going to see Joseph - Glasgow, Jan 2nd... everyone welcome x

I dont think you'll need a passport.... will you??

I dont think you'll need a passport.... will you??

Am i having a silly moment here?:eek:.

I mean to fly from Hampshire to Glasgow? I dont know - i have no brains! LOL x

i'll be going on the train - only a 3hr journey for me :) i can get an advance return fare for £21 :D

plus any date is good for me - longer i have to book the cheaper I can get tickets though :) x

driving licence is enough inside UK - i flew from NCL to London with my driving licence :) x

it needs to be some kind of identification. have a look at the airport website to see what they accept

Irene xx

i would ring up.. cos im sure you can use other identification inside the uk.. x

Can use my driving licence. Thanks ladies x

i'll be going on the train - only a 3hr journey for me :) i can get an advance return fare for £21 :D

I just text you!!! :eek: spooky! Ok well it will be a long journey for me on the train lol! I need to find a way to get there - is plane or train best?!x

Okay scrap the train idea.

8 hours on a train for someone who is scared of trains is probably not a great idea.

Any ideas on where to find a cheap flight?x

which airport is nearest you?

just had a look for early jan - flying in 2nd, flying back out on the 3rd..

would be cheaper to come up on 1st but again its new years day so upto you..

to fly from London Stansted to Glasgow - cheapest flight is £27.99 but would get you there for 10pm at night.. no earlier flights than arriving for 7pm that day.. if you fancied a bit of shopping i would be happy to come up a day early (on 1st) and we could share a room for 2 nights - you could get flight in on 1st for £23.99 (departs 17:45), and fly back out on third in the morning (08:40) for £25.99?

Cost of Flight 54.66

Just found this... it's with Ryanair (flown with them before) so i could probably manage it!

It says Glasgow Prestwick though Sandy - is that near?

by the way - thats for the 29th, will look again when we decide dates x

have a look on easyjet too Em, thats where I looked - you choose date thats cheapest for you as you're coming furthest x

Thanks for the help ladies - will look into flights and report back later x

Back