We're going to see Joseph - Glasgow, Jan 2nd... everyone welcome x

Yes Catherine it was the amateur production in Dryden School. I've also seen it at the Theatre Royal a couple of times but probably before you were born

Irene xx

Means youll be here nice & early though and we can make the best of the day :)

I mean depart glasgow.... one massive early start!!!!!:eek::D x

if you were to reconsider a train, if you have a 16-25railcard (you have to pay £24 but its for a full year and totally worth it!)

you can get a return fare for... £38.95 - train is 4.5hrs there (which isnt bad!) no changes so all you have to do is jump on, find your seat and put your earphones in and go to sleep :D thats what I do. Its an early train, but means you will have plenty of time in Glasgow both days :D x

Shall be a massive pain and text you now as i am leaving work and going to my mums. Is that from Aldershot? x

Hello!! sorry just in from school!! This is soooo exciting!! I cant wait!!!
I am happy to pick up from preswick or train station too!!! woooo!! I will be off school too so lots of fun can be had!! :D!!

I love Joseph too!! When I was about 9 I travelled to London to see Jason! He was my idol!! Was the most amazing show I have ever seen!! Craig will be great too tho!! I have the Jason soundtrack to Joseph on my computer, if anyone wants a copy theyre more than welcome! :D just PM for MSN :)

I mean depart glasgow.... one massive early start!!!!!:eek::D x

Is that a flight from Prestwick?? Leaves at 0650??

You realise it takes about an hour to get to Prestwick from the city centre, so youre going to have to leave the hotel a good 90 mins before check in which will be what 0600?? Is that doable??

Last edited:
There would be no point going to bed in that case!
BMI are doing flights for 134 return including all taxes???

no train was from london - from aldershot cheapest is £74 with 3 or 4 changes :(

You could all just come back to mine, get some wine or your drink of choice in, and we can stay up til Emma has to go for her train lol

then all fall into a taxi with her? what a PLAN :D

Hello, is this a private party or can anyone join in? :p

aww yes! Jax you coming with us? :D wahoo!

rach - how much is yr train from newcastle and is it student rates

Back