We're going to see Joseph - Glasgow, Jan 2nd... everyone welcome x

Have just texted Jen to get her to let us know any dates that are a non starter for her.

Does everyone have Paypal or something? We'll need to get the ticket money to someone to book the tickets all together

I think i have paypal :eek: x

The Travel Lodge in the city centre is £50 on the 2nd Jan, which isnt bad if youre splitting it :)

And theres tickets available for the show that night too :)

Youre best trying for Glasgow airport as opposed to Glasgow Prestwick. Prestwick is about a 45 min train trip to Glasgow, although there is a train that leaves from the airport. If you go direct to Glasgow youre 10 mins from the city centre & I can pick you up :)

I think its going to have to be Prestwick. Ryanair is pretty cheap but only goes to Prestwick. The other airlines that do go to Glasgow airport are more/alot more expensive:cool:

I can pay for me and you Em and you can settle with me later if you want (for tickets)

my train will get me in early on 2nd of jan so i can come through to meet you at Prestwick if you want :)

I can pay for me and you Em and you can settle with me later if you want (for tickets)

my train will get me in early on 2nd of jan so i can come through to meet you at Prestwick if you want :)

Ok the latest is - i cant find a cheap flight back on the 3rd and apparently i cant get one way with ryanair. I looked at easyjet but they didnt give me the same prices.

Ah bless ya Rach. That would be nice, thanks - i will have no idea where i am going and i am hideous with directions.

Well i could give you cash when we are in Glasgow:)

I will find a blemmin flight! LOL x

Ok got a £10 flight out on 2nd. Just going to find a return flight now!x

Em when i look on ryanair you can get return for £24.99 or £39.99 unless im totally thick.. hang on.. you got msn?

[email protected]

Train from Prestwick was fine can't remember the price but is even cheaper if you have flown first. And they are quite often too.

Irene xx

oh no, doesnt have fees in it.. that makes more sense :p ignore me!

Going Out (Web Fare)
1 Adult @ 0.00 GBP0.00 GBPTaxes/Fees details10.00 GBPComing Back (Web Fare)
1 Adult @ 24.99 GBP24.99 GBPTaxes/Fees details19.34 GBP
Total Cost of Flight54.33 GBP
is that what you got? x

I think for the show we'll need to book them all at once, for the 4 of us or we wont get together. We'll need to work out the easiest way to do that.

If youre in early on the 2nd, and the weather isnt too bad, I could pick you up in town and we could go on a road trip to Prestwick ;)

oh no, doesnt have fees in it.. that makes more sense :p ignore me!

Lol was gonna say once you add those it takes it up to like £60 and what with it being after Christmas - i need it to be cheap LOL x

I think for the show we'll need to book them all at once, for the 4 of us or we wont get together. We'll need to work out the easiest way to do that.

If youre in early on the 2nd, and the weather isnt too bad, I could pick you up in town and we could go on a road trip to Prestwick ;)

yep, sorry i meant that would give you or Jen money via paypal and if em didnt know her paypal she could settle with me later. Prestwick sounds good to me! :D

Going Out (Web Fare)
1 Adult @ 0.00 GBP0.00 GBPTaxes/Fees details10.00 GBPComing Back (Web Fare)
1 Adult @ 24.99 GBP24.99 GBPTaxes/Fees details19.34 GBP
Total Cost of Flight54.33 GBP
is that what you got? x

Only downside to that is depart at 06.50 :eek:x

Woah this thread is moving faster than i can post! LOL x

I think ive seen joseph once.. at a school my mam used to go to when she was little.. i think.. i was young.. ooh actually i might also have seen it at a little theatre in gateshead.. hmm.. i dont know..

x x

if you were to reconsider a train, if you have a 16-25railcard (you have to pay £24 but its for a full year and totally worth it!)

you can get a return fare for... £38.95 - train is 4.5hrs there (which isnt bad!) no changes so all you have to do is jump on, find your seat and put your earphones in and go to sleep :D thats what I do. Its an early train, but means you will have plenty of time in Glasgow both days :D x

Back