We're going to see Joseph - Glasgow, Jan 2nd... everyone welcome x

Just got an email from Travel Lodge, they have a 48 hour sale on starting 0600 Friday... loads of rooms for £12 for Dec/Jan... might be worth checking out?

Has Em booked her train?

Will we get the theatre tickets booked by the weekend then??

i've just booked my train tickets..

is it just me and Em sharing a room or is anyone else wanting to join in as it'll be a family one - 2-4 people i assume? x

save yourself some money for a programme and an ice cream at interval! :D (but only if you've saved up enough points!)

Rach - i think we are that mad that nobody wants to ;) x

Just got an email from Travel Lodge, they have a 48 hour sale on starting 0600 Friday... loads of rooms for £12 for Dec/Jan... might be worth checking out?

Has Em booked her train?

Will we get the theatre tickets booked by the weekend then??

Oooh - anything to save me money!

Definately by the weekend - i am definately coming, it's just my money - am waiting on an answer for my Dad who is possibly selling something on ebay for me to get some money for my flights as this is totting up to nearly £200:eek: not good straight after Christmas and when i am moving at the end of Jan :eek:

Hoping to book my flights tonight xx

room is my treat for your birthday x :D

me and Em's room is booked - we're at Paisley Road as Glasgow Central has no twin rooms left x

room is my treat for your birthday x :D

Rach thats very kind of you but i cant accept! T'wasnt a hint there my lovely x

me and Em's room is booked - we're at Paisley Road as Glasgow Central has no twin rooms left x

How do you want the money? Cash in glasgow or me to transfer money to your account?

Excited? Me YEEEEEEAAAAAAAHHHHHH x

Ok guys I think we need to get the tickets booked or we're going to miss the boat lol

I dont mind getting them but I only have a Maestro card, no credit card so if Im getting them, at the risk of sounding miserable, I would need the money up front. Im happy to give you my bank details for a transfer or I take Paypal :giggle:

Either that or does someone have a Credit Card? One way or another I think we need to get booked SOON!

sandy if you PM me your paypal details will send over mine and Em's x

sandy if you PM me your paypal details will send over mine and Em's x

Ok guys I think we need to get the tickets booked or we're going to miss the boat lol

I dont mind getting them but I only have a Maestro card, no credit card so if Im getting them, at the risk of sounding miserable, I would need the money up front. Im happy to give you my bank details for a transfer or I take Paypal :giggle:

Either that or does someone have a Credit Card? One way or another I think we need to get booked SOON!

I can transfer if thats easier for you both x

Hey, sorry been negleting the joseph forum a bit, this nasty bug taking over my life! Are we doing Paypal? Would it be easier if I put it on my credit card and collect money when you get to Glasgow? Its up to you all?? I am totally happy either way.

That would be brilliant Jen if you dont mind, that would be easiest :)

Do you want to go ahead and book it ??

Does anybody mind me transferring the money to them before hand as its easier for me than it all coming out in one month?

Ok, friday 2nd Jan, 8pm, front stalls, £30.25 each??? Is that right??? 4 tickets??

I can just PM people my bank details and you can transfer the money?? Is that easier??

isnt that rather insecure? Jen i will give you mine when i see you, is that okay? x

Is it? gosh I do it all the time! So bad! guess I am lucky nothing has ever happened to me! lol!
Yeah its totally fine to give me it then, that was more for Emma cause she didnt want to pay it all together. Will PM my mobile no and do it over text...thats safer eh. :S

Jen, when you book the tickets can you post on here where they are so that if I am able to, I can book a ticket near you - or maybe just come out for a meal if I am up.

Rosie x

Ok guys, we are in row L seats 17,18,19 and 20! Comes to about 31ish after all the booking palava! soooo excited!!

Back