We're going to see Joseph - Glasgow, Jan 2nd... everyone welcome x

If Emma is staying up all night she wont need a room :rotflmao:

fraid not - Peterborough is half way down A1 between you and London

£21 return advance fare.. and no i dont think it was a student one. will double check for you now xxx

also Rach, can you let me know times of yr train - that way i can work the others around them

Departs From: Newcastle (NCL) on Friday 02 January 2009 at 07:00 Arrives at: Glasgow Central (GLC) on Friday 02 January 2009 at 10:24 Duration: 3:24
Departs From: Glasgow Central (GLC) on Saturday 03 January 2009 at 17:50 Arrives at: Newcastle (NCL) on Saturday 03 January 2009 at 20:48 Duration: 2:58
if you can get a cheap train up day before you are welcome to stay at mine i can pick you up from train station :)

cheapest train i can find Peterboro to Glasgow is £75.50 return, can knock it down to £67 if you get the last train NY's day to mine, stop at mine for a few hours then get £21 return Newc-Glasgow, then get sunday morning train back to Peterborough x

Gosh this is all adding up - £60 cheapest tickets to get me just to newcastle :( - How much were the Joseph tickets btw?

sorry but i think i'm gonna have to bow out of this one - just totted up train fare, joseph tickets, meal, hotel and spends up - OH would have a pink fit lol - and his school have OFSTED in tomorrow so I have a cat in hells chance of getting anything out of him til its all over :( Would loved to have met you all xxx

Really - am in scotland on hols in August - will check meets thread!!!

OOOO is there going to be a glasgow summer meet, I would be interested in that

Oh I can't do that date 13th is my grandads birthday, I couldn't bear to be away from him on his birthday!

Hopefully there will be another one that I can come to?

Sandy are you booking tickets? if so I can send you the money now.. how much is it? x

Your mission ladies, should you choose to accept, it is to find me a cheap return flight from Glasgow Airport (saving me an hour and a VERY early start;) to either London Heathrow or Gatwick. Found a return on Ryanair air for £63 all in but means i will be up at the crack of dawn and i have to find a way home from Stansted!

Needs to be fairly cheap as i cant justify coming if the flights are over £100 as i am moving house at the end of January!!xx

Back