We're going to see Joseph - Glasgow, Jan 2nd... everyone welcome x

I don't want to put everyone out but would be so cool to meet you all and get back to Glasgow!

Blimey oh riley - this has moved fast. Not been on for one measly day, and its all gone ballistic.

I think the 2nd might also work for me - yay!!!!! I need to check out my comings and goings.

Will definately have an answer today - so don't book tickets just yet - PLEASE

Rach - what time are you arriving in glasgow and what sort of time am i looking for a flight back?

As long as i can get to Stansted airport, i should be able to make it. Will have to beg my father nicely!x

Blimey oh riley - this has moved fast. Not been on for one measly day, and its all gone ballistic.

I think the 2nd might also work for me - yay!!!!! I need to check out my comings and goings.

Will definately have an answer today - so don't book tickets just yet - PLEASE

Yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay!

Pretty sure i'm going - will be eating beans for the rest of the month and have nothing in my new house - but hey ho LOL x

i will get there about 10am on the 2nd and my train leaves just after 5pm the next day :) x

what time is Joseph on?

can find you a cheap flight to Glasgow from London Gatwick - £28.99

including taxes with easyjet - £28.99
This is how your fare is calculated:easyJet flight:£11.99Airport operator charges and government taxes:£17.00
dep. 07:20, arr. 08:50

but coming back not so cheap!

cheapest I can find is going with ryanair from prestwick -

Going Out

b-plane-GO-dn.gif

Adult39.99 GBPSat, Jan 03
Flight FR 41610:15
11:30Depart
ArriveGlasgow (Prestwick) (PIK)
London Stansted (STN)
1 Adult @ 39.99 GBP39.99 GBPTaxes/Fees details19.34 GBP
Total Cost of Flight59.33 GBP
so just under £90 round trip.. but more do-able hours x

i will get there about 10am on the 2nd and my train leaves just after 5pm the next day :) x

what time is Joseph on?

can find you a cheap flight to Glasgow from London Gatwick - £28.99

including taxes with easyjet - £28.99
This is how your fare is calculated:easyJet flight:£11.99Airport operator charges and government taxes:£17.00
dep. 07:20, arr. 08:50

but coming back not so cheap!

cheapest I can find is going with ryanair from prestwick -

Going Out

b-plane-GO-dn.gif

Adult39.99 GBPSat, Jan 03
Flight FR 41610:15
11:30Depart
ArriveGlasgow (Prestwick) (PIK)
London Stansted (STN)
1 Adult @ 39.99 GBP39.99 GBPTaxes/Fees details19.34 GBP
Total Cost of Flight59.33 GBP
so just under £90 round trip.. but more do-able hours x

Aw Rach thank you so much for finding those!!! x

I'm thinking maybe i should do the Ryanair cheapo one for the ingoing and the Easyjet for the outgoing. Would make it about £69 which is better!

I will probably keep looking though as Stansted isnt my first choice of airport - heathrow is probably easier. Will ask my Dad to do my drop-off/pick-up tonight!

I may be cheeky and get you girlies to wait with me at the airport as i am hopeless ;)x

So what time would your outward flight be Emma?

There are 2 performances of Joseph on the 2nd 5pm & 8pm, Im thinking 5pm will probably be choc a block with kids, but I dont mind either.

I dont have a credit card so if Im doing the booking Im afraid Id need the money up front to put it on Switch :eek: But with Paypal & Bank transfers that should be ok.

We can hold off booking til Lydia & Rosie decide what theyre doing :)

whenever you want the money for Joseph just let me know and will send it across. 8pm sounds better for me - less kids and also better time if we want something to eat first.

Am i good to book my train fare now then? x

they'll be the later showings / seats where you can actually see wont they? :D sounds good to me.

So what time would your outward flight be Emma?

There are 2 performances of Joseph on the 2nd 5pm & 8pm, Im thinking 5pm will probably be choc a block with kids, but I dont mind either.

I think 8 pm sounds better too.

Its either

10:15 Depart
11:30 Arrive

or

20:10 Depart
21:20 Arrive

if i took the later one it means we could do something during the day without me worrying about getting back. I dont mind. I just have to arrange how to get to Stansted and how to get back x

i agree! :D i wont be around until quite that late, but will be around until 5pm the next day :) x

We're all ready for a sign song arent we!

I closed my eyes, drew back the curtain (aah-aah)
To see for certain what I thought I knew:D

x

OOOOOO I am all excited now....still trying to rearrange my travel plans for Christmas and New Year....answer soon, I promise.

I sooooooo want to be there. I love Joseph and will sing along big time

Rosie xx

I am still not sorted out for my new year trip up "home" so I suppose you should go ahead and book without me.:cry::cry:

Post your seat numbers on here - and if I can still sort myself out in the next few days I can always book a ticket as near to you all as possible.

My other thinking is that if that doesn't come off and I am up there...I will certainly come out for dinner with you before/after the show (whichever you are doing)

It's a bloomin nightmare when you and your OH families live 400 miles apart....

Ho hum.

Rosie xx

i've just booked my train tickets..

is it just me and Em sharing a room or is anyone else wanting to join in as it'll be a family one - 2-4 people i assume? x

save yourself some money for a programme and an ice cream at interval! :D (but only if you've saved up enough points!)

ohh i was all exciting thinkin i can defo go then realised it was Glasgow! I thought it was London and Im already there on the 1st Jan :-( gutted, glasgow is so far for me! x

Back