We're going to see Joseph - Glasgow, Jan 2nd... everyone welcome x

Starlight

Gold Member
I am up there often...if it works I would love to go.

I tend to be up there at the weekends only though (could maybe squeeze a Thursday or Monday if I wasn't working)

Let me know if a date gets set.

Rosie x

can I come please? :D I can Premier Inn it!

ah yeah def! Sounds great! :) I love joseph!!

can I vote NOT Pizza Hut please? :p not unless you can all hold me back from ordering a large Veggie Supreme!

sounds good to me :D i love french / italian! then again.. theres not a lot i DONT love.. which is the problem :D

however french / italian good for low point options :) i'm excited already! (about Joseph, not the food.. much!)

I would have loved to have come, but I know I just can't afford it that close after Christmas, so have a great time guys, I do love Glasgow its been too long since my last visit!

I saw Joseph in the 70's with Jess Conrad - how old am I!!

Em we can share a room if you want - cut costs! :D

awwww i love musicals! have fun girls theres not many on over here in belfast which is a downer hope u all have a lovely time xx

Em we can share a room if you want - cut costs! :D

Oooh good thinking [strike]batman[/strike] batrach!

Any idea on prices? How am i gonna get to Glasgow?! LOL and dates! C'mon people!:D x

Right I think we need to see what date suits people. Ive had a look and you can get Travel Lodge rooms right in the city centre for between £29 - £55 a night for the room, so if you guys were sharing, thats a great price :)

Travel wise, there are 2 stations right in town. Glasgow Central & Glasgow Queen St, or Glasgow Airport :)

Obviously Im off work right through so any time suits me.

Right I think we need to see what date suits people. Ive had a look and you can get Travel Lodge rooms right in the city centre for between £29 - £55 a night for the room, so if you guys were sharing, thats a great price :)

Travel wise, there are 2 stations right in town. Glasgow Central & Glasgow Queen St, or Glasgow Airport :)

Obviously Im off work right through so any time suits me.

I'm excited!!!! I finish work on 22 Dec and then go back on the 5th.

Room is cheap!! Just need to find prices for a flight now! Rach - how would you get there?

I'm EXCITED!!!! It would be so lovely to meet you Sandy and you Rach! And anyone else! x

Well what dates suit you and Rachel would be best to work round, Ill be off til new year and I assume Jen will be too.

See what date suits and Ill have a look again at hotels :)

Saaaaaaandy! Major problem! I have just remembered my passport is out of date (by erm 2 and a half years)!!!

How else can i get there?!?!:(:(

I really want to come too :Dx

Back