Wesnesday weighers

Donzy84

Back to basics
Any Wednesday weighter out there? Its my first cal counting weigh in tomorrow. Wanna join my virtual weigh in club??? Xxx

Yep im a wednesday weigher!! :)

Woops good luck :) how many cals have you been having a day? x

Im about 800-1000 depending how hungry iam :) but no less than 800.

I love food but the wrong food i would live on take away and eat out all the time if i could... No so far its been ok and i really need to lose this last bit of weight fast so im trying real hard i only have 3 weigh ins left untill my friends wedding :(

CherrySummer said:
I love food but the wrong food i would live on take away and eat out all the time if i could... No so far its been ok and i really need to lose this last bit of weight fast so im trying real hard i only have 3 weigh ins left untill my friends wedding :(

What's ur target? I'm hoping for 1/2 stone in sept x

8lb to bring me to 9st :) just hope i can do it!!

Thank you i'm gonna try the hardest i've ever tried :)

Morning!!! 1lb off for me this week which I'm real pleased with as had big loss last week and TOTM

Donzy84 - 1lb

1.5lb for me but i only started cc as on saturday so half ww half cc haha!! but im pleased with 1.5!! well done to you too i always gain without fail with its totm!! :( can gain upto 3lb!!

Donzy84 - 1lb
CherrySummer - 1.5lbs

CherrySummer said:
1.5lb for me but i only started cc as on saturday so half ww half cc haha!! but im pleased with 1.5!! well done to you too i always gain without fail with its totm!! :( can gain upto 3lb!!

Donzy84 - 1lb
CherrySummer - 1.5lbs

Yey us! X

Yay :)

well done, gan i join in to, pleased to say managed to stay the same this week, after a bad few days, managed to get back on track:D

maclynn said:
well done, gan i join in to, pleased to say managed to stay the same this week, after a bad few days, managed to get back on track:D

Yea of course! Well done STS is as good as s loss if you've been naughty, good luck for this wk... X

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Back