Westiedogs LL Journey

Doing my own weigh-ins on a Monday morning because Im not going to a group - doing it to use my stock pile of packs.

I work shifts times may vary on a Monday.

Got some ketostix from Asda pharmacy- not sure what colour Im looking for :talk017: x

You need it to be pink looking. The darker it is means the more you need to drink. 4 ltrs a day will give you a reading somewhere in the middle.

Thanks Linda.

Im in the pink :D:D:D gone from like a nude colour to pink so I take it Iam in ketosis.

Thats Day 4 under my belt and Im now on Day 5. Everyday it feels easier everyday and I am sure I feel a bit slimmer - hope so.

My friend went on holiday on Tuesday and will see her again at work Wednesday morning - wonder if she notices anything.

Dreading going back to work as people are not supportive of LL or any other LCD as a lady who I work with spends her life on LL, W8 etc etc. She loses loads and looks gaunt and far too thin - then she starts to look lovely when she puts a little bit on - then she puts more and more on and then she starts LL or W8 again.

So it doesnt get a good write up at work-Im not going to tell anyone until they catch me with a shake - will just say I wanted to keep it to myself. :hide:

Before I started LL again I went to weightwatchers for a couple of weeks and there was a lady there who had been going for 8 years and was still trying to lose weight-it was really off putting - I know WW does work but seeing results quickly gives me the motivation to carry on.

Good luck everyone for today x :gen126:

I was very selective who I told about LL. I only told my hubby to start with then one friend and that was it. When my mother in law came to stay I told her it was a medically controlled special diet.
Now I have to stop LL for a couple of weeks, but I am hoping to do LL Lite when I can.

So pleased for you that your stick was pink!!!!

Thanks Linda.

Thats day 5 under my belt and today is day 6. Felt really proud last night o/h and an indian takeaway last night and wine.

I was up later than him and after he went to bed to bed the remains of his takeaway were left out - and the wine.

I put it away and never touched any at all - in fact I didnt feel like I wanted any :kissass:.

Getting excited now for my first official w/i on Monday morning (at my house!!)

Took a pic on my mobile last Monday of me in my underwear - not a pretty sight - gonna take one every Monday in the same underwear to try and spur me on.

4 weeks and 5 days until my Turkish holiday - managed to squeeze myself into size 12 Primark shorts - too tight to wear but I couldnt even fasten them last Monday now I can. Im an odd shape I carry all my weight on my front - stomach and boobs - I have small bum and hips but a horrible muffin top overhang.

Think Iam classed as apple shaped - more like a Pilsbury dough lady!! :D

Well done on ignoring the takeaway! I am a complete apple shape too. In fact looking at your stats we're almost identical - you're an inch taller but we started on the exact same weight. Good luck for Monday morning - mine's Monday night
Lucy :)

Thanks Lucy

The closeness in stats and start date is scary between us. We gonna have to keep a close eye on each other to keep on the straight and narrow. :D

Bacause I am an inch taller than you I wonder how much that extra inch weighs??

Good luck and keep posting x :happy096:

Thats day 6 done and now on day 7.

Not much to day today but still on straight and narrow. I think o/h is trying to sabotage my attempts - he came home from the supermarket yesterday with four little bottles of red wine for me - told him I wasnt happy as he knows no normal food or drink. I didnt drink it so am happy with that x

Im over the moon 9lb gone in the first week :kissass::kissass::kissass:. I know I can do it now.

Have updated my ticker to include the pounds I lost on WW in 6 weeks.

Hope everyone is doing well x

9lbs is fantastic well done you!
Onwards and downwards for week 2 then?!?
You are doing really well. x

Thanks Linda.

You are doing really well too.

Today has been fine - thanks everyone for the good wishes.

Had a Celebrity Slim bar for breakfast and had a LL Vanilla shake blended with coffee and heated up in microwave - it was really nice - need to drink more water though.

Fun will start tomorrow when I am back at work since restarting the diet. Good luck everyone x

Back