Wetherspoons breakfast points

happykitten

Hi, in need of some help please. I'm meeting a friend tomorrow for breakfast in Wetherspoons for a good catch up. My eating out guide hasnt arrived yet so I've no idea what the best thing to go for. Can anyone help? X

Beans on toast - 14
Blueberry muffin - 13
Chocolate muffin - 14
Large breakfast with toast - 46 :eek:
Morning roll with bacon - 15
Morning roll with fried egg - 16
Morning roll with sausage - 14
Morning roll with vegetarian sausage - 11
Scrambled egg on toast - 14
Toast and preserves - 12
Traditional breakfast - 25
Vegetarian breakfast - 22
That's from the eat out book you can save a point or two if you have the toast without butter though
Corinne

Remind me to never go there for breakfast! They all seem so high

I have only been there a couple of times and that was before I joined ww, glad I didn't know what I had though the vegi breakfast was nice I wouldn't use that many points unless it was covered in chocolate ;)

Thanks Cori for your reply. Think vegetarian morning roll will be best. It's so high in points but not something I do every week. My plan is to walk into town which is 5 miles and back so hopefully earn some activity points x

For ten miles you would earn about 18 points depending on how fast you walk so you will have earns whatever you feel like eating :) You might feel hungrier after a five mile walk

Cori said:
For ten miles you would earn about 18 points depending on how fast you walk so you will have earns whatever you feel like eating :) You might feel hungrier after a five mile walk

It depends on your weight as the lighter you get the harder it is to earn activity points. I'd only earn about 6 or 7 for a 10mile walk (I count walking as low intensity and jogging as medium intensity).

Sent from my Galaxy S using MiniMins

I used the activity part on the ww tracker that said slow walking 20+minutes a mile then averaged how long it would take to walk 10 miles, it doesnt take weight into account though suppose it should to a certain degree but 7points for ten miles seems a bit of a drop (some advantage to being big means any exercise is earning decent points even though I don't use them anyway:))

Thoroughly enjoyed breakfast and a good catch up on the gossip. Opted for traditional breakfast as that's what my friend was having. Can't say it was worth 25 points ....but suppose it was a 1 off x

Cori said:
I used the activity part on the ww tracker that said slow walking 20+minutes a mile then averaged how long it would take to walk 10 miles, it doesnt take weight into account though suppose it should to a certain degree but 7points for ten miles seems a bit of a drop (some advantage to being big means any exercise is earning decent points even though I don't use them anyway:))

Yeah I was just using my calculator that counts against my weight and stuff. I go for a 30 minute jog and its only worth 3pp to me lol. I don't eat activity points but still... I'd have to work out a lot to earn loadsa points :(

Hope wetherspoons was nice, don't think we have them in ireland. X

Sent from my Galaxy S using MiniMins

For the difference between the veggie and the meat......hardly worth it unless going the full hog......excuse the pun!

Back