Wetherspoons Breakfast.

Charlotta

I'm going out for breakfast tomorrow at Wetherspoons, just wondering if anyone has any tips as to what to have?

It's only my first week of SW so I'm finding it a bit hard as to what I can class as free and what are syns. :(

Hi Charlotta

I'm still fairly new to SW, but there is a section on 'eating out' which you may find useful. I'm not sure if they do a fresh fruit salad? I'd steer clear of the cooked breakfast as it isn't likely to be grilled or cooked in frylight... Is it something you have to go to? Could you maybe eat at home and just have coffee when you get there?

I'd go for the fresh fruit and low fat yogurt, I reckon it'd be free or pretty damn close to free, looking at the nutrition values online.

Thank you both for your help :)

I think I'm gonna go for beans on toast, lets hope they have wholemeal bread :D

Hey - i used to work in a Wetherspoons, they do wholegrain bread so sounds like a good option! (it is quite thickly sliced though so be aware!)

I agree to sta away from pretty much anything else brekkie wise - the sausages are cooked in the deep fat fryer, as are the hash browns. Bacon is on a grill with no oil, so could be an option maybe? (i'm a vegetarian so not much help on that front, sorry!)...the other thing i'd say to watch out for is the Quorn Sausages there - they're also deep fat fried.

Hope that's of some use! Wetherspoons is one thing i do know about, i'm just about useless knowing how things are cooked elsewhere! x

Back