wetherspoons for lunch

cheekylau

My OH is taking me to wetherspoons for lunch, been looking at menu but not sure what to have. Any recommendations of what you have tried.

Hi there, are you registered to slimming world online?? If so, they did an article on there about what to choose and what to avoid. If you like, I could copy and paste it for you xx

the sweet chilli noodles are nice and only 1 syn. But they aren't very excitin - i hate eating out and havin something i could have made myself at home! I find eating pasta dishes etc a bit depressing in a restaurant! But the noodles taste nice and at only 1 syn you can't go wrong really. !

Went 4 the 5 bean chilli + substituted the tortillas for a side salad. Very filling and apparently free maybe 1-2 syns for any oil used

Went 4 the 5 bean chilli + substituted the tortillas for a side salad. Very filling and apparently free maybe 1-2 syns for any oil used

ooh that sounds like a good option :)

I havent had a meal out for approx......7 years but am going for a meal tomorrow night :eek: I'm so anxious about it it's ridiculous so I'm just trying to make sure I have the very best option which I won't regret. So, if we go Weatherspoons can someone just confirm for me to try and ease my anxiety, that the 5 bean chilli and the new chicken kebabs are free?

Thankyou so much xx

Hi, I am going on Sunday, and I read on the SW site that the Jacket potato with bean chilli is 5.5 syns xxx

Hi, I am going on Sunday, and I read on the SW site that the Jacket potato with bean chilli is 5.5 syns xxx

It's 1.5 syns

I'm so glad my first week on slimming world we ended up going to visit my in laws, it forced me to eat out and I still lost weight. If I hadn't done it in the first couple of weeks I think I would have found eating out really scary as well. But there are loads of choices you can go for.

The five bean chilli is lovely at weatherspoons

Also go for meat or fish and jacket (and don't eat the fat on the meat) or the veggie sausages, chips and beans are only around 4 syns

It's 1.5 syns

I'm so glad my first week on slimming world we ended up going to visit my in laws, it forced me to eat out and I still lost weight. If I hadn't done it in the first couple of weeks I think I would have found eating out really scary as well. But there are loads of choices you can go for.

The five bean chilli is lovely at weatherspoons

Also go for meat or fish and jacket (and don't eat the fat on the meat) or the veggie sausages, chips and beans are only around 4 syns
Really is that only 4 syns? Thought chips would be mega syns? Or do wetherpoons oven them?

cheekylau said:
My OH is taking me to wetherspoons for lunch, been looking at menu but not sure what to have. Any recommendations of what you have tried.

I have the chicken skewers and add a jacket potato to my meal very toasty and the only syns are the piri piri sauce

No idea, but its on syns online :/

I'm guessing they must oven them...

thinking about it, I wonder when syns online was updated because surely the sausages are quorn so that would be 2 or 3 syns depending on how many you get, there's no way the chips are only 1 or 2 syns!!!

Really is that only 4 syns? Thought chips would be mega syns? Or do wetherpoons oven them?

Sorry my post above was in reply to this, I forgot to quote

Back