Wetherspoons HELP???

Quite possibly, make sure your salad doesn't have any dressing on it and that the jacket doesn't have any butter in it and you should be fine.

Also, there is an "eating out" sub forum just above this main forum for SW, there's a Wetherspoons thread in there, it may be worth taking a look in that.

Wasn't there a thread not so long ago saying that Wetherspoons baked spud were really high in syns because they did something with oil? I'll have a look and see what I can find.

i have seen this also - but this particular meal said was less than 5% fat in total... i was kind of hoping that this might mean the potato wasnt injected with naughties? oooh i dont know... i thought i was being good :(

cant see it in 2009 directory but had a flick thro and if i have to go there im gonna have breaded plaice with chips n peas 20.5 on red day 14.5 on green day instead of steaks which start at 30 odd for a small one

just make sure you all stay away from the supreme nachos 80 syns:eek:

Also the potatoe alone cant be 42 (must be the mayo ) as a gammom steak & pinapple jacket pot with butter and dressed side salad is
19syns on red day and 28 on a green

Last edited:
Back