We've got 10% to go - team challenge

Well I have had my naught weekend off do now back to the challenge. 8lbs now to go to target although more would be fab. 24 days to do it off I can before the wedding

I think that there is a noticable difference in days I am content with water throughout and then days when I just drink pints in the evening.

Also saw the cd recipe book at my last weigh in. Some good ideas but it's a lot of money for not a lot! Anyway bought it? Can we post the recipes on here so we (I) don't need to buy it too ? *cheeky grin*

There was something in there with Couscous that looked lovely. Can not remember what it was now though.

Omg would love your start weight lol, how tall are you?

i'm only 5'2", so my original target lets me scrape in at a BMI of 25.

now that i'm nearly there i've become more focused on my size and wanting to get to a size 12.

i originally just wanted to get to a size 14, but then i realised that my new size 14 jeans were actually bigger than some really old size 16 (barely worn so not stretched) ones. so less keen on size 14 now, it doesn't take me below my smallest previous size.

I'm thinking more along those lines now. I want to be s comfortable size 10! not so concerned with weight these days. Strangely.

See I'm in a size 10/12 (although i have an 8 jeans from peacocks that fit, they are my happy jeans lol) but it's the numbers for me I'm 5ft 7.5 and want to see 10stone with no point something. Then the idea is to drop to 9.10 before holidays for a safety net.

I havent been by for a bit so wanted to see how we are doing. I am now in 12-14, and I am happy with my size. But, I would like to be a 10, with no point too. Thats the target, to just see a nice round number.

However, I am officially 10.7 and sticking here right now - well fr 11 days, and then after my holiday I will back to kick the butt of that last half stone.

I cant decide whether to do it on CD though, or try to change to slimming world or something?

Well I'm mixing it up.

I have decided to focus on one thing at a time. This week is focusing on getting enough fluid down while maintaining as close to 810 cals as I can. Today I also did a 10 minute run and a 10 minute walk so I'm starting small. The run was so harsh but that's how unfit I am! I think I need to make the calories secondary to my other goals of making a behavior change. The thing I'm promising myself each day is between 2 and 3 lts of water. The other things will come in time.

Hello all

Apologies for the absence. Sometimes I find it difficult keeping up with everything.

Anyway here's my stats

Lose2Win
Challenge start weight: 183.5lbs
Minimum goal weight: 159lbs
Aspirational goal weight: 154lbs
Current weight: 172lbs
Weight left to lose: 13lbs or 18lbs

I'm getting there :D

Hiya

I am now on 810 - but wish I was back on SS in some ways!

Starting weight on 6th Dec 198lbs
Weight now 150lbs
Goal weight 139lbs

Back with bloody tonsillitis - another 7 days of antibiotics :(

I weigh officially on a Tuesday but will update each Sunday from my scales.

I am a bit down that this last 11lbs might take ages to come off!

Good luck to everyone xxx

For me after a good feb I only have between 5 and 9 lb to go I have also set a target date of 5th April.
I'm between steps 2/3 at the moment, no potatoes have been added yet but adding fruit, breakfast and salad seems to be doing the trick also exercising 4/5 times per week.
How is everyone else getting on

It's the exercising I need to get going! I was doing wii fit whilst on SS but stopped as I was getting too dizzy :(

Once this tonsillitis has gone I will start on the cross trainer - I want to shift this weight before end of March!

OscarsMum said:
It's the exercising I need to get going! I was doing wii fit whilst on SS but stopped as I was getting too dizzy :(

Once this tonsillitis has gone I will start on the cross trainer - I want to shift this weight before end of March!

Mine is a cross trainer I do about 30min now

Right - well hubby put a telly up on the spare room so I can exercise and watch tv - I have no excuse and I need to do this before the wedding season starts full swing :)

What a coincidence I've been looking at small flat screen TVs so I can put one up on the dining room wall whilst I'm on the treadmill. I find it so boring looking out the window at the garden whilst listening to music. I think if I had a telly to watch I'd be encouraged to run for longer :). Here's hoping!!

That's what I figure - 30 mins whilst watching Emmerdale and build it up to be on the cross trainer during all the soaps lol xx

Sent from my iPad using MiniMins

I love my cross trainer have been in it for the last 4 night for 30 min and tonight is my day off before another 4. I would be on it every day if hubby would let me.

So I did 20 mins on the cross trainer and old knee injury raised its ugly head :(

I fell when pregnant with my last son ( he is 3 now) really badly on ice - all the time I have been heavy I have had no problems, so why after losing weight does it come back?

Annoyed as I have an awards ceremony to go to on 18th April and I so want to look amazing.

I have a wedding fayre 2 weeks tomorrow and I know one of my exhibitors does a special inch loss thing - Actiderm? might have a course of that if I cannot exercise.

I will try back the free step on wii fit and see if that is ok.

Good news on my scales this morning I was 10' 8lbs - I am a daily weigher and find it keeps me on the straight and narrow lol

Right, I have a wedding couple due at 10 so must get ready :)

Hope everyone has a great weekend xxx

Update

Lose2Win
Challenge start weight: 183.5lbs
Minimum goal weight: 159lbs
Aspirational goal weight: 154lbs
Current weight: 169lbs
Weight left to lose: 10lbs or 15lbs

Starting to see the light at the end of the tunnel. My clothes are starting to fit with one or two peices that are nearly there. Target monsoon dress gets on but does not zip up to bust :( I think it's more my back fat than bust - I don't want them to go LOL

I need my boobs to reduce to a 32F - currently a 32g and after 4 kids it's not looking likely :(

Update on weight this morning, despite being 10st 7 yesterday I am 10st 8 now.

So settling for that, a 2lbs loss - official weigh in tomorrow, but not expecting anymore off.

I had by accident some grains of salt - I had cooked pulled pork and had some really tender meat - less than 100gms - on a bed of lettuce and balsamic vinegar - but got some of the sea salt from the crackling in with the meat. I didn't have any crackling I might add!

Could that small amount of salt have made the difference?

Well done on resisting the crackling :). I doubt very much if those grains of salt caused an increase it's probably just your body adjusting to foods as it does day to day. I could be 100% for days and not lose a pound then the next day 2 lbs will go as if all at once. I've given up trying to figure out what my body is doing. I just go with the flow now!!

I'd love a breast lift and have promised myself one once I've maintained goal weight for at least 6 months. My only dilemma is whether to have implants or not. I don't like the idea of having a foreign body inside me but I don't think I'd have enough volume without it :-(. I've heard that you can transfer fat from other parts of your body but I don't know how successful that would be.

Back