We've got 10% to go - team challenge

OscarsMum said:
Yes I've looked at the fat transplant

Damn phone!

I had a consultation after 2nd child and as soon as they mentioned cutting around my nipple and then stitching it back on I felt totally faint!

The fat option (have plenty on my bum and thighs) sounds kinder but I would still need an uplift I think - do decided that I will live with what I have! Am 46 so my days of flaunting my body are nearly over lol!

I know and believe me before current hubby and last 2 children I would strut my stuff in a teeny bikini at 40, but was only 9st 2 then!

What a difference 6 years make lol!

Don't get me wrong I will still wear bikinis - just with slightly larger bum coverage!

Hi Blue

I'm glad to hear your OK. How's the eating going? You had us worried there for a moment. I've no objections to you joining. The more the merrier I say xx

Hi all

Official weigh on on CDC's scales say 146lbs - so near but do far! another 3 weeks and might make it to the 9's

52lbs gone in total and another 4 to make it 4 stone :)

just need to get this damn knee problem sorted so I can exercise again.

How is everyone else doing?

Well done hun that's great

I was down to 10,5 but this last week I have gone back up to 10,9 (TOTM) I'm always the same just want to eat, it didn't help all my energy disappeared so no/very little training done but Managed 20min last night and 40min tonight so giving myself an exercise free day tomorrow. Now just the eating to sort lol

Just been diagnosed with patellofemural arthritis in left knee :( so exercise is off for the moment. X-ray on Monday so that will hopefully give us a route forward.

Am gutted to be honest, get back to a happy weight and cannot bloody move :(

Hi all

Sorry I havent posted in ages, but popped by to see how we are all doing on the last 10%. I am doing appallingly - have had 2 months of not sticking now since my wedding, but I am back in now and have 1 stone to go - or 1.5 to my ideal.

Just read through some of the older posts about boob jobs. I was looking at the fat transplant one, since i am also not keen on having nipple cut off or foreign bodies in me, I spoke to harley Street but the are ot yet in a place to offer them as they are trying to get their surgeons trained up. I also read that it is possible your body will reabsorb the fat after a few years so it 'deflates' again - waiting for more information on that!

Ever since having kids i have hated my boobs, I think that I hate the idea of surgery, but I think I ate my boobs more. I was hoping losing weight would give me some confidence back, but now I like my body better, the boob issue seems almost worse. :(

egbert said:
Hi all

Sorry I havent posted in ages, but popped by to see how we are all doing on the last 10%. I am doing appallingly - have had 2 months of not sticking now since my wedding, but I am back in now and have 1 stone to go - or 1.5 to my ideal.

Just read through some of the older posts about boob jobs. I was looking at the fat transplant one, since i am also not keen on having nipple cut off or foreign bodies in me, I spoke to harley Street but the are ot yet in a place to offer them as they are trying to get their surgeons trained up. I also read that it is possible your body will reabsorb the fat after a few years so it 'deflates' again - waiting for more information on that!

Ever since having kids i have hated my boobs, I think that I hate the idea of surgery, but I think I ate my boobs more. I was hoping losing weight would give me some confidence back, but now I like my body better, the boob issue seems almost worse. :(

Hello there!

I know what you mean, my boobs almost inflate and deflate at will!

Ive also done appallingly badly. Off it on it. Arrgh!

Trying to remain focused now though. Trying!

Back