Wey hey !!!!

Good luck Suemal! I'm on my first week, it's really good just keep that motivation high xx

Day 1 for me as well we could support each other x

I had a banana shake this morning and just had a cold peppermint tea with a chocolate one. Don't think they taste of much to be honest! I have done cambridge before and they have a better taste in my opinoion, everyone's different.

AT least if they don't taste of much I can probably get them down my neck. I'm going to have a small protein meal tonight and a tesco raspberry bar. Having the meal to keep me sane and also am on penicillin x x

I make the porridge into biscuits, much easier to digest. I love the shakes and bars but really dislike the soups :(

But on the plus side, day 5 and 7lbs down :) taking me from having 23 pounds to lose to 16!

Official WI on Saturday though. Have done any diets before?

I did the cambridge a few years ago and as I'm now 43:D,I've done every other diet going tbh.We'll all be ok lol.
headdown we've got around the same to lose,but make sure you look after yourself if your poorly xxx

love the porridge and yes it does look like sick lol. i hate the soups and did dislike the chocolate but after a few weeks of no food i look forward to even them now. good luck ladies xx

Back