Weyhey - I've finally done it!!!

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by Tash86, 14 May 2007 Social URL.

1. Tash86

Tash86 Member

Diet:
    Cambridge
    Well, after months of messing about with various diets such as SW, WW and the cabbage soup to name but a few!! And also trying different steps of the cambridge plan I'm finally back to SSing!!!

I'm on day 3, i'm in ketosis, drinking 5 litres a day - I'm back in the damn zone!!! I did LL last year and managed my 100 days with no deviation - I then started CD and lost 5 stone in total - I've put 2 stone back on since then :sign0007: !

I'm hoping to lose 2 stone again and then move up the CD steps hopefully losing another 7 pounds along the way - turns out they don't just write that yellow book for a laugh and there is definately a point to it! :p

Isn't it funny how something just seems to click into place enabling you to be in the right frame of mind?! I've got a really important interview coming up on the 30th so ideally I'd like to lose between 10-14lbs by then (mostly so I can fit into my suit!!)

Good Luck to everyone who is restarting or starting!!

(ps, could someone remind me how to get a tracker please?!)

Tash xx

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. flirty40greeneyes

flirty40greeneyes Busy busy busy!!

Start Weight:
    15st3lb
    Current Weight:
    13st11lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    1st6lb(9.39%)
    Diet:
    Slim and Save
  4. Tash86

Tash86 Member

Diet:
    Cambridge
    Thanks for that flirty! Sorry I probably could have found it myself!!

Tash xx

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.