Wham am i doing wrong...????

bhooms

Hey everyone...I am 7th week of my CD and still have lost only 10lbs...started at 14st5lbs and was 13st9lbs as my last weigh in (Wednesday)...started at step 2.

I know m loosing....very very slowly and that I shud stick onto it but personally am getting a bit frustrated now...!!!

I do drink 3-4lts of water, try and go to gym 2-3 times a week ( cardio mostly) ....dont cheat. Full time work and running after my 2 year old keeps me going but still every Wednesday when I go for WI...I would have only lost max 2lbs....HOWZ THAT POSSIBLE?

Am I doing something wrong...???

Hi there, I am new to this diet (on week one) so I'm not sure if I'm right about this, but you may not be loosing due to going to the gym. I read that it can cause muscle gain.
Must be really disheartening for you x

Noodledoodle said:
Hi there, I am new to this diet (on week one) so I'm not sure if I'm right about this, but you may not be loosing due to going to the gym. I read that it can cause muscle gain.
Must be really disheartening for you x

Hey noodledoodle...thanks

It really is frustrating....I specially don't do weights due to muscle gain though I know that it takes good amount of weight training for results to show/feel.

It's mostly cardio 2-3 times a week. Tomorrow is my weight in. I guess if it still same then will do some changes to routine...like no gym but only walks...more water...following routine ( to eat at same time all week) and see what changes it brings.

Trust me am about to cry out of frustration....

Thanks for the reply.

Wow 7 weeks and only 10lb?
I'm on my 8th week and lost 2 and a half stone!!

The only thing i can see you're doing wrong is the exersise, muscle weighs more than fat!

I would say same as Sinead maybe add another shake every other day or a Ss+ meal xxxx

Stop the exercise is just do some toning at home
For ten mins a day :) will defo do the trick. Try for two weeks and see how you get on :)

I would say same as Sinead maybe add another shake every other day or a Ss+ meal xxxx

Hiya i see how are u doing on the diet? we have about the same to lose :) just tryin to make friends on here to help me through it. have u had ur first weigh in yet?
xx

I too was going to say the exercise could be the cause for slow weight loss as the fat you'll be burning off will be being replaced with muscle, which is fab but it might show a slower loss on the scales although you'll notice a big difference in your body shape

Back