What a bad mummy

Discussion in 'Exante' started by Dutch, 20 February 2011 Social URL.

1. Dutch

Dutch Goodbye Tum

Diet:
    Exante
    Hi again,

I've just realised that my little boy's sweet basket hasn't had to be replenished for ages and ages, oops, used to fill it few times a week and think he was eating far too much but it appears it was me eating all his sweets and stuff.

Oh well, bad mummy turned good and I can rest easy in the knowledge my little man only has a couple of treats a week, usually marks and spencers pigs and I wonder why I looked like one ha ha
    xx

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Divalicious

Divalicious Silver Member

Start Weight:
    22st5lb
    Current Weight:
    15st5lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st8lb
    Lost(%):
    7st0lb(31.31%)
    Diet:
    EXANTE
    Am with you there Hun.... We still have chocies left over from Xmas lol. I just don't buy any now it's other people who seem to give him. I wish I could swap over to a healthier pudding for him. All he wants is his chocolate cake not yoghurt or fruit....

4. Mum2Two

Mum2Two Full Member

Start Weight:
    15st0lb
    Current Weight:
    10st13lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    4st1lb(27.14%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World after Exante
    I'm lucky (although my DD1 isn't). DD1 has multiple food and milk allergies so she can't have any of the good stuff. She lives off fruit and veg so at least when I finish on Exante and start to eat again, I'll have healthy choices and not chocolate and crisps!!!!

5. Dutch

Dutch Goodbye Tum

Diet:
    Exante
    jacob loves jelly sweets like wine gums and stuff, he doesn't like sugar coated stuff, he would live off crisps but he's really fussy with fruit and veg, he'll snap out of it when luke starts weaning I think, he'll want what he's having x

6. ImLosingWeight

ImLosingWeight Full Member

Start Weight:
    21st8.5lb
    Current Weight:
    20st7lb
    Goal Weight:
    19st0lb
    Lost(%):
    1st1.5lb(5.12%)
    Diet:
    Exante TS
    well done on your great weight losses to date, turbo charging through your weight loss, nice to see! gl!

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.