What a bargain !!!!

fillymum

synful soul
Today I called into a charity shop in a small village between here and the hospital ( took the old lady today).

I can not believe that I found an Aquascutum Showerproof coat that is in brand new condition for 5€ !!!!!

This is one that is quite similar and retails for £745.................

I love it and with another 5lbs off it will be a perfect fit.

I could never buy it in their shop on Regent Street.

What an excellent find! Well done, and what an incentive for the last 5lbs!

What an amazing find!

I love it - what a goregous, timeless classic! I love a good bargain xx

I love it - what a goregous, timeless classic! I love a good bargain xx

I love it. Mine is slightly different, very classical with a modern twist.

I am kicking myself because there was a lot more stuff from the same lady and I wish I had bought it. I can not get back until Wednesday and for sure it will all have gone by then.

Mind you I should just be very happy with what I got.

I LOVE IT !!!!!!!!

hi, i love chairty shops and bargins(ebay), used to work for aquascutum, and, you wouldn't believe how(cheap) much we got the stuff made for:D

amazing find!! i love it.......bet you'll get those 5lb off even faster now - haha!

Get the spare room ready, I'm on my way! :p

Get the spare room ready, I'm on my way! :p

Just going in there with the vac, mop and duster..........see you at the airport !!!

What a bargain, and what a gorgeous coat! Last year I bought a book on photography for 20p from my local charity shop for my brother, but he didn't want it so was going to put it in my local book bank but checked amazon first and it was on there for over £80, so I sold it for £75!

What a bargain, and what a gorgeous coat! Last year I bought a book on photography for 20p from my local charity shop for my brother, but he didn't want it so was going to put it in my local book bank but checked amazon first and it was on there for over £80, so I sold it for £75!

That is what I call a good profit margin !!!

On the same day I also found a full, Silver Maple, Royal Albert tea service for 15€ that will be sold at my unit for a few bob more than that.

683_hpim6148.jpg

I am off to look again this morning.

Back