What a carry on!!!!!

goldengirl

Well no weigh in for me today:cry:……..pharmacist is off and no one else knows what to do, that mean’s I can't get there until Friday (as i'm in London from tonight until Thursday)….so hopefully she’ll be back by then.
Suppose I should be glad to give me a few more days to lose a little more........but actually i'm gutted and really lacking motivation :cry::cry:

Getting a bit fed up with only 2lb a week :cry:
Also got weighed on my scales and it says I’ve gained, I know I shouldn’t have looked, but needed some motivation to keep going until Friday….that obviously didn’t workJ:cry::cry:

Oh Goldengirl, I'm sorry that you have been let down by your pharmacist. Does that mean you don't have any LT products? Please, please don't despair, If you haven't cheated then you WILL have lost weight. Is there another chemist that does LT anywhere near you? If so, I'm sure they will sell you some products if you explain. If not, you will have to eat small amounts of lean protein with salad or green veg. The same thing happend to me, but I insisted on being weighed and that they write it down for Reena to log once she was back....I know how important that Weigh In is...They even sold me another weeks worth of shakes, so I was pretty lucky. Maybe the LT official site can help you out?? Best of luck, keep your positive head on, we are all rooting for you.

Hi golden girl, sit back and take a breath, it is gutting not to be weighed because it is what we need to keep going, however, turn this around now, this is one of life's setbacks that gets thrown at us when we least expect and least need it. If you were not on LT would a setback that made you feel like you do now spark you to eat, if so, this is the perfect opportunity to learn to take disappointment and kick it up the a**e, and hold your head high, keep going and tomorrow You Will Fell better. You can do this if you can find another pharmacy that is willing to help, that is great if not call LT and explain the situation they may be able to send you some samples, or sell you a few sachets, I don't know for sure but worth a try.

xxx

awwwww Golden what a blow!! im sure when you finally do get weighed you will have lost weight... im keeping my fingers crossed for you!! GOOD LUCK XX

Hi all thanks ever so much for your words.....after i posted earlier today i thought BLOW IT i'm having some monster munch........so i walked around the office and hunted down every vending machine on every floor and non of them had any monster munch in........what the heck......was that an omen:)

so i went to my next meeting and didn't give monster munch another thought.

i'm okay with enough shakes to get me through to Friday morning and i've 2 soups and 3 flapjacks that i had left over from last time i did it that can be my emergency.....i'm only 1 shake short so i'll have some protein sunday afternoon....to get me through (that is if she's not back on friday) the back up i may eb able to go to the chemists i used to go to and see if she will sell me a couple of shakes.

its just so hard without the weekly spur on.......i take my hat of to you folks who go 2 weeks on a regular basis.....well done :) :)

Hi Goldengirl,
Well done to you for fighting the monster munch attack. Hope you're feeling better and that all will be sorted by Friday.
Hate to bring up the PMT thing but weren't you struggling this week with it, where I am going with that is that it may account for why you showed heavier on your scales. I just began Lipotrim today and the lass I spoke to in the chemist told me not to worry around that time of the month as I could retain more water and not show any loss or very little.
Hope that helps. Good luck.
Doirin

hi Doirin,
yes i'm the psycho one from this weekend i gave in and had some Evening primrose oil yesterday and i'm a little calmer, i'm in agony so i think TOTM is on its way earlier that usual.....that could definately account for the extra weight, it might be a god send me not getting weighed today.
How are you getting on today, have you had all 3 shakes yet?

Hi Goldengirl, glad to hear you had the evening primrose, I hate PMT and usually my poor kids get it, what it will be like this month without my usual stash I don't know.
I only got to the chemist this morning after I had breakfast as I was going to start tomorrow. Then when I came home I was so enthused I started at lunchtime - I felt if I had that last one night to eat all I wished, it may stop me being so motivated, so I took that plunge. Drinking and peeing at a constant rate, have only had one shake as I had breakfast, will have something soon though as I feel I need to, might try the chicken soup to get it out of the way and back to the chemist if it's as bad as everyone makes out.

Doirin

No-one else knows what to do?????? I've rarely heard anything so ridiculous .... No-one knows how to read weight on a set of scales????????
Okay - maybe not filling in the chart, selling you the shakes etc but for the life of me I can't see why you couldn't have hopped on the scales ..... Blummin' 'eck!! x

Thats ridiculous, surely they could at least have weighed you and sold you the shakes.

Good luck for Friday hun.

My pharmacist hasn't always been available, but one of the assistants has always weighed me, wrote down the weight for him to log later, and sold me the shakes! It's not good enough?!

Back