WHAT A CHEEK

Meneither

The Me Is Back.........
Some of my upstars neighbours are sitting in MY GARDEN (Communal) That I CUT THE GRASS, BUY AND PLANT THE PLANTS, WATER THE PLANTS TIDY UP THE GARDEN.

THEY ARE SITTING IN MY GARDEN HAVING A BBQ USING MY BBQ.....................:mad: (Without Asking)

:eek::eek::eek: Do they realise it's yours???:eek::eek::eek:

omg that would tip me over the edge, they wouldnt like me anymore afterwards trust me:eek:

thats very rude of them what did thay say?

well, its not like you can use it ;) <must not be cheeky>

no seriously, isnt there anywhere you can put it?

thats very rude of them what did thay say?

I went outside to put some rubbish out and he said is this your bbq and i glared and said yes he then asked do you mind to which i said it would have been nice if you had bothred to find out before using it.

Me.

well, its not like you can use it ;) <must not be cheeky>

no seriously, isnt there anywhere you can put it?

it will be coming in the kitchen and it will live next to the lawn mower that i also brought to cut the communal grass and the strimmer,
was planning on getting some garden furniture so me and the kids can have our tea out there in the summer think i need to buy a shed as well and a big padlock for it.

Me.

dont you have a gardener? i used to live i na flat with communal gardens, the maintance guy took care of all the gardens etc.

sounds liek a lovely garden, want to come and do mine?

dont you have a gardener? i used to live i na flat with communal gardens, the maintance guy took care of all the gardens etc.

sounds liek a lovely garden, want to come and do mine?

The landlords own half of bournemouth and have grounds maintenace people , i saw them doing a garden last year and asked if they were coming to do mine which i got told we dont do that one the person in flat b does it. (Im in flat B)
when i mentioned this they agreed to come and cut the grass as it was about 2 foot tall at the time, anyways i had a row with my landlords over the garden im keeping it tidy as they wont bother and the ony people who seem bothred using the garden are the ones using my BBQ at the moment, hopefully they will move soon so i can have my gardn back. i wouldnt mind so much but its me who does all the upkeep and i was the one who went out and brought a lawn mower and strimmer and all the plants etc etc.

Me.

Last edited:
sounds like you enjoy doing the garden. :)

i hope they move out as welll now lol.

sounds like you enjoy doing the garden. :)

i hope they move out as welll now lol.

To be honest i want it nice for the kids, up to fairly recently i think the only reason i go on is for the kids says he just started on CD to lose weight to be fitter for the kids.

Me.

:rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao:

Sorry to laugh but this reminded me of something from years and years ago.

We were in Rhodes and my husband at the time and I were in a bar there was a dish of pistaciou nuts (sp) on the bar and he was happily wolfing the lot down and offering to others:p

We suddenly realised the bloke next to us was really glaring and then the barman told us they were his nuts he had given him a bowl to put them in:eek:

Still your neighbours have a cheek if you weren't on sole source they could have at least given you a sausage:D

The garden sounds nice though perhaps you could hint they take a turn in buying plants and cutting the grass.

maybe since they are using it....you could mention that perhaps they could contribute to it....??

Get some extra plants etc. or tell them to b*gger off!!!

xx

Last year they contributed a half dead Christmas tree which i lovingly nursed back to life, only for them to take indoors at Christmas and then return to garden after Xmas half dead again and im the fool watering it every day so it dosnt die.

Me.

Last year they contributed a half dead Christmas tree which i lovingly nursed back to life, only for them to take indoors at Christmas and then return to garden after Xmas half dead again and im the fool watering it every day so it dosnt die.

Me.

:rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao:

Sorry you have done it again you are so funny - think you should move.

Back