What a day..What a day!!

t0ri11380

I have gotten alil off sch I like to eat evert 2 hours the past couple days i been stretching it. but I have still been keeping my calls between 1,000 and 1,500 a day. I am 10 days drinking only water ..hey someone write that down oh wait I just did :0) That is a record for me usually I cave and drink a pop then I'm hook back on cola so far so good on that. I hope I can lose 1-2 pounds this week. I havent done as much cardio this week as last.. I did some steep hill walking and omg my gosh my calfs were so sore today I got ont he elliptical and got back off lol give my legs a day to rest so I worked my upper body on the bow flex and my abs. I decide I will take a lil walk to the neighbors stepped on a rock wrong twisted my ankle and down I went on my knee :0( the ankles fine but my knee is skinned up and sore BOOO to you rock! I do have two thinks coming up this weekend a piggie roast on saturday and Endless shrimp at red lobster on sunday. I will make wiser choices at the piggie roast however Sunday might be my calorie loading day I LOVE SHRIMP lol! I guess come Monday the scale will tell my secrets ha! come on one to two pounds :0). everyone have a great slimming:p thursday!

Lol!! I had a hog roast last month and it was soo tasty. Injury sounds painful, give it a rest and let it heal!!
Good luck for weigh in on Monday

rest the knee make sure you dont do more damage,, good luck with the nights out this weekend sounds like fun

Back