What a difference a day makes!!!

sarahwillbslim

Or a few days anyway!

Little bit of an update that may help anyone struggling a bit.

Im currently on day 9

The first two days were quite a struggle and i had a headache through most of it.
Day three my headache started to fade
Day four my ketosis kicked in
Day seven was my weigh in and I lost 8lbs!!!! Theres something to spur me on !!!

Today I got dressed in same clothes I wore last week (still in trakky bottoms atm)

I was amazed to find they were looser around the waist and thighs than before
when I looked in mirror my tummy is visably smaller and my skin is clearing up.
I feel on top of the world.

Im still taking it a day at a time, still occasionally tempted by food if i am i do something else have a bath, walk the dog, clean the fridge out lol

But if I can do this you all can. I was the kind of person who would buy a packet of donuts and eat them all or eat half a cake I had no self control at all, well if Im honest I was just plain greedy!

The difference I feel in 9 days is well worth it!!!

Onwards and downwards
Stay strong we can do it!

Well done! I'm on day 3 and still have a headache.... Hopefully this will go soon. It's encouraging to hear your update and your weight loss is fab! Well worth the effort, keep it up! X

I took 3 anadin extra for my headache its not sugar coated or anything that so should be ok worked for me there paracetamol,asprin and caffeine xxx

Thanks for that Sarah, I'm on day 9 as well, I'm finding it easier as the days go on. I think the further you get into, the better your able to re-direct your focus on things other then food! lol

great post for peeps like me on day 5 hun,thank you ;)

Yup just keep plodding along try not to think about it too much. The more u think about it and food the more ur likely to want something to nibble

Thank you. You've just given me the inspiration to start Lipotrim on Monday. I'm currently following the 5:2 diet which is great & I've lost 7lbs but with summer holidays in 12 weeks I need something to give my weight loss a boost.

TJ x

well done, having doneLTt a few years ago it is definitly one day at a time in the first I have an appt on Thurs to start a gain on fri, so now cutting out the carbs to help ease back into TFR keep up the great work xx

Well done Sarah! One day at a time x x x

Yup Kay weigh in tomoro morning I'm gona change my weigh in to a Friday tho after tomoro cos il have more time to go to the chemist.

Still plodding along not feeling hungry just think me gob is bored I just made my other halfs tea and some cake. It smelled divine but the smell was enough I didn't want to taste.

Think he's pretty proud of me for sticking with it so well and I'm proud of me too

Well done Sarah, just smelling my kids food was enough to keep me going and they got used to me asking if I could sniff their plates :)

Well done! I've always been used to my clothes being so tight that when they started getting loose it was the best feeling in the world x

Well done Sarah, over a stone in 2 weeks, that's great :)

Great loss. Keep going xxxx

Hi, i was wondering as your an expert and im only on day 9 if i could ask you a couple of questions i have please. Firstly is it normal to have bad wind whilst on the shakes, as i have terrible wind? Also not such a pleasant question, is it normal to have a stool colour change? Sorry to burden you with this but i just need to know if its normal. Your weight loss is amazing, well done xx Thanks Angie

Hi angie
I have to say ive not had any problems with wind, could be you are reacting to the shakes do u have any intolerences or ibs or anything like that.
And everybodies stools change down to the total change in diet plus all the vitamins and minerals in the shakes iron for example make it really dark. lol urgh tmi hahaha

Thanks Sarah, usually a little windy but never this much!! used to think it was what i ate but clearly its not.My other half says im full of gas lol..Glad the other thing is normal at least i have nothing to worrry about there. Well onward and upward through week 2..Yippee...I am finding this forum very hard to navigate, its all a little iggledy piggledy... Any advice on how to use it please? Good luck on your week 3 xx

Back