What a difference a day makes

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by flowey, 9 March 2009 Social URL.

1. flowey

flowey Silver Member

Start Weight:
    14st4lb
    Current Weight:
    13st8lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st8lb
    Lost(%):
    0st10lb(5%)
    Diet:
    cambridge
    Hello again all. Yesturday I had a bad day...I'm a daily weigher (I know, I know) and over the past few days my weight stayed the same. I'm on a short sharp burst of this before a holiday, so this was getting me down. I started to doubt myself and although sticking to plan 100% couldn't undertsand what was going wrong.
    Woke up today, and my weight has dropped. Also I could swear my tummy has shrunk a tiny bit. Yes feel suddenly my body has caught up with my last week efforts.
    So anyone out there that is doubting, please read this. I've learnt my lesson (weekly weight checks) and don't doubt the diet. Follow it and all will be well. I'm now looking forward to my 2nd weigh in on Wednesday for a more accurate total - and promise not to check again till then.
    Mini goal - here I come.

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. jacsprat

jacsprat Silver Member

Start Weight:
    17st11lb
    Current Weight:
    16st9lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st5lb
    Lost(%):
    1st2lb(6.43%)
    Diet:
    low carb
    Oh I hear you.

Despite being angelic over the weekend I have stayed the same weight for 3 days. But I know that unless I am some kind of medical phenomenon the weight has to come off some time. Just please let it be soon!

4. Sarah_V

Sarah_V Silver Member

Start Weight:
    21st11lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Diet:
    Lipotrim
    well done you flowey :)

too true jacsprat.. isn't this diet great :)

5. Purple Hugs

Purple Hugs Loves weight.. training!

Start Weight:
    13st5.5lb
    Current Weight:
    12st13lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st7lb
    Lost(%):
    0st6.5lb(3.47%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    Well done holding strong - don't let those scales get you down in future though.. they WILL move.. they can't not move! lol

Sure you'll be feeling fab for your holiday :)

6. flowey

flowey Silver Member

Start Weight:
    14st4lb
    Current Weight:
    13st8lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st8lb
    Lost(%):
    0st10lb(5%)
    Diet:
    cambridge
    Thanks all. Its a miracle I'm still here really. Most diets I would have thrown the towel in on my first hurdle. It's the weight losses of other ss ers that kept me strong to see if my weight would go down by second weigh in day. Size 16's here I come.

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.