What a difference a few weeks can make..

Woozle01

I'm in my 10th week and am amazed that I have lost a total of 47lbs and now have only 18 to go. Although I'd seen so many amazing losses on here I didn't truly believe that my weight would change in such a short time even though I've been 100%.

When I started on 4th Jan looking ahead seemed so long but now it seems that the weeks have flown by and although I've fancied something to eat on ocassions it's not really been that hard considering the benefits.
Without doubt seeing all the posts on here has helped to motivate me and keep me on the straight and narrow so a big thank you.

I'm really starting to believe that by Easter I might be goal weight.. woohooo

xx

Woozle01 said:
I'm in my 10th week and am amazed that I have lost a total of 47lbs and now have only 18 to go. Although I'd seen so many amazing losses on here I didn't truly believe that my weight would change in such a short time even though I've been 100%.

When I started on 4th Jan looking ahead seemed so long but now it seems that the weeks have flown by and although I've fancied something to eat on ocassions it's not really been that hard considering the benefits.
Without doubt seeing all the posts on here has helped to motivate me and keep me on the straight and narrow so a big thank you.

I'm really starting to believe that by Easter I might be goal weight.. woohooo

xx

Well done your loss that is brilliant. I did LT a few years ago and lost weight but did not refeed properly that is a secret to keeping it off long term. Doing CD this time so hope to learn my lesson.

Good luck and hope you reach your goal soon.

Well you'd better believe it! Well done, you must surely look fab already cos we weigh about the same:D

Thanks guys.

You're right Sandra i do feel tons better about myself and the weight loss is really noticeable now.You've done amazingly well and must feel really pleased with yourself.

I know that I can stick to this for the forseeable future without messing up as my head has and is so focussed but I'm really scared of reaching my target weight and having to re-feed and try and live with food in my life.

I know it sounds daft but having a real break from food has done me the world of good as I was so out of control but I think, for me, this might be the easy bit!
xx

The first couple of weeks of eating again is terrifying! I was scared of eating almost everything cos I thought that I would just get fat again, like, instantly! When I came out of hospital I really wanted to carry on dieting but then I was so terribly ill that I had to eat sensibly and build my strength up. Fortunately I've managed ok now for nearly four months, logging on here all the time definitely helps......you can do it, don't worry!

Thanks Sandra. A few more weeks in my comfort zone then I'll have to face my fears. Like you advise I'll keep taking advice from here and I think I'll keep going to the pharmacist for weigh-ins until I feel confident that I'm on top of my eating. At least they will assist if I seem to be going off down the wrong path.

The irony of it all is that I am a greedy person and I have always overeaten and never given it a second thought - now I'm scared to have to even think about eating again.

xx

Well done. I know what you mean about time seeming to loom ahead of you when you start this but then, you're four weeks in and you can't believe how quickly it's gone. Good luck on your final sprint to goal but by the sounds of it you're completely in the zone and don't need any luck.

Back