What a difference half an hour can make! (long)

rachelh

is loving the soup?!
So far on LT I've been using up old sachets from a previous attempt.
I went to the pharmacy today to sign up again officially and get new sachets.
I walked into the old pharmacy I went to, saw it was the same man and my heart just sank. I just couldn't face it.
So I drove across town to another pharmacy that does it.
I walked in to this tiny little place and froze in horror. The pharmacist was a bloke about my age. A really buff looking bloke.
Well, it was wonderful. He was lovely and the receptionist was lovely. Very sympathetic, he treated the whole thing like it was medicine, he was the least judgemental-about-fat-people thin person I've ever come across.
He said I could bring back any unused stuff (there won't be any lol), gave me his phone number for any crises and was just generally so lovely, telling me all about the other people on the programme.
Going from the other pharmacy to this was like night to day.
He is happy to do it in pounds rather than kilos.
At the old pharmacy, the scales weighed me 1 stone heavier than my home scales - here they were the same to the pound.
I feel so motivated...plus, I have 15 chocolate, 5 vanilla and 1 soup to try, so NO MORE STRAWBERRY OR FLAPJACKS! Yay!
I feel on top of the world.

Excellent! That will really help you. Now off you go on your official LT journey!! :D

good luck ,,,

Good luck honey, now not only do you have to look forward to your WI's for what you have lost, but also for the nice people and the 'buff' chemist :giggle:

lol

good on you...glad you feel comfortable going there, it makes a world of difference!.. good luck!:)

Back