Dismiss Notice
Welcome to MiniMins! Be sure to check out our complete listing of diets on the front page including Slimming World, Exante, Weight Watchers, Cambridge Weight Plan, Herbalife, and hundreds more.

What a fab forum we have :)

Discussion in 'Weight Watchers' started by Starlight, 9 August 2007 Social URL.

1. Starlight

Starlight Gold Member

Diet:
    Weight Watchers
    I cant get over what a difference in the WW forum recently. Its taken me ages to get through all the posts I missed when at work. Its fantastic. :party0049:

Long may it continue and lets hope we get bigger as a group while we get smaller in size ;)

sonban likes this.
  2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. nails

nails *Quornstar*

Diet:
    Weight Watchers

Hear Hear, or is it Here Here, or Hear Here, or Here Hear, as you can probably tell I'm not sure of the spelling :giggle:
    Anyways it's a fab forum, full of great people with fantastic support, long may it continue, chin chin :party0036::grouphugg:
    xx

4. paula 36

paula 36 Gold Member

I totally agree starlight,i couldnt get through this without you guys.This is a fab site with lots of love and supportxx:thankyou:

5. Marie_D

Marie_D Gold Member

HERE HERE (heehee...you're spelling's top of the range Nails! Lol!). This really is a great site - I LOVE IT!

6. andi

andi Bye bye bellies!!!

Diet:
    JUDD
    Its been a long long time since I had any sort of sucess with a "diet" and to think that I have stuck more or less to the plan for nearly 4 weeks is amazing:superwoman:. My sucess so far is totally due to the support from everyone here.

Cheers girls!:grouphugg:

:thankyou:
    Ax

Mini likes this.
  7. Eclipse

Eclipse Gold Member

Ditto to what everyone else has said. You're all such a super support group, mwah xxx

8. Starlight

Starlight Gold Member

Diet:
    Weight Watchers
    I KNOW I wouldnt have got this far without Minimins!

I just love seeing the WW section so busy, there used to be days when I came home and had almost no posts to catch up on... not any more - it takes hours now :bliss:

9. nails

nails *Quornstar*

Diet:
    Weight Watchers
    Thanks Marie! I never know if it's hear hear (as in I hear you) or here here! Would you believe me if I told you I had GCSE & A-level English :giggle:It's this staying at home business, my brain has postively turned to mush :D.

It's such a great place here, I feel so at home and I've only been on a few weeks :D
    :thankyou:

10. paula 36

paula 36 Gold Member

For me this keeps me focused,and i no if ive been naughty you guys always help:thankyou:

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.