What a fab forum we have :)

Discussion in 'Weight Watchers' started by Starlight, 9 August 2007 Social URL.

1. Starlight

Starlight Gold Member

Diet:
    Weight Watchers
    I cant get over what a difference in the WW forum recently. Its taken me ages to get through all the posts I missed when at work. Its fantastic. :party0049:

Long may it continue and lets hope we get bigger as a group while we get smaller in size ;)

sonban likes this.
  2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. nails

nails *Quornstar*

Diet:
    Weight Watchers

Hear Hear, or is it Here Here, or Hear Here, or Here Hear, as you can probably tell I'm not sure of the spelling :giggle:
    Anyways it's a fab forum, full of great people with fantastic support, long may it continue, chin chin :party0036::grouphugg:
    xx

4. paula 36

paula 36 Gold Member

I totally agree starlight,i couldnt get through this without you guys.This is a fab site with lots of love and supportxx:thankyou:

5. Marie_D

Marie_D Gold Member

HERE HERE (heehee...you're spelling's top of the range Nails! Lol!). This really is a great site - I LOVE IT!

6. andi

andi Bye bye bellies!!!

Diet:
    JUDD
    Its been a long long time since I had any sort of sucess with a "diet" and to think that I have stuck more or less to the plan for nearly 4 weeks is amazing:superwoman:. My sucess so far is totally due to the support from everyone here.

Cheers girls!:grouphugg:

:thankyou:
    Ax

Mini likes this.
  7. Eclipse

Eclipse Gold Member

Ditto to what everyone else has said. You're all such a super support group, mwah xxx

8. Starlight

Starlight Gold Member

Diet:
    Weight Watchers
    I KNOW I wouldnt have got this far without Minimins!

I just love seeing the WW section so busy, there used to be days when I came home and had almost no posts to catch up on... not any more - it takes hours now :bliss:

9. nails

nails *Quornstar*

Diet:
    Weight Watchers
    Thanks Marie! I never know if it's hear hear (as in I hear you) or here here! Would you believe me if I told you I had GCSE & A-level English :giggle:It's this staying at home business, my brain has postively turned to mush :D.

It's such a great place here, I feel so at home and I've only been on a few weeks :D
    :thankyou:

10. paula 36

paula 36 Gold Member

For me this keeps me focused,and i no if ive been naughty you guys always help:thankyou:

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.