WHAT A FINISH!!!!!!!!!!!!Prettyfacebut has left the building!!!

MeandNelsonMandela-1.jpg

Me before

hcpta2-1.jpg

Me after (well 2 weeks ago

Thanks for all your congrats and well done's....after running around for a while I am actually shell-shocked and emotional (bit teary at the moment:eek:)

I will not be going anywhere I will stick by Minins as Minimins has stuck by me....(god really emotional now:cry:)...

Be back in a bit!!
XXXX

MeandNelsonMandela-1.jpg

Me before

hcpta2-1.jpg

Thanks for all your congrats and well done's....after running around for a while I am actually shell-shocked and emotional (bit teary at the moment:eek:)

I will not be going anywhere I will stick by Minins as Minimins has stuck by me....(god really emotional now:cry:)...

Be back in a bit!!
XXXX

You lady are not pretty... you are damn gorgeous. Cry away, I know I sobbed my heart out and it felt bloomin great xxxx

WOW! Fantastic! You look amazing!

Well done!

Oh Georgie.....You have been there for me all the way:cry:even when I faltered:cry:when I was buzzy:cry:when I was numb:cry:....and you told me about this moment....(this is turning into and Oscar acceptance speech:eek:).....I am just overwhelmed.....
Thank you all again for your comments (wish I could list you all!!).....off to get some more tissues........
XXXXX

you look amazing :D

WELL DONE.....!!

Debz x

OH MY GOODNESS! Well done, that is so fantastic - as you can see we're all thrilled for you. It's just so brilliant for us to hear as it give us hope that we too can do it. All along when I was reading through this thread I was thinking "please post some pictures, please post some pictures" and I get to page 2 and you have! Wow wow wow! You look amazing! I hope you are really really proud of yourself, you are an inspiration - CONGRATULATIONS!!

x

Well done you!! Youre a true inspiration and im hoping i can say the same next summer when im wearing next to nothing and not sweating to death!!!
:party0011::party0011::party0011::party0049::party0049::party0049::happy096::happy096::happy096:

WELL DONE HUN!!! XXXXX

Congrats, I love it when I see success stories, well done :p

thats amazing! all that work has now paid off! xx

Very very well done, You should be very very proud of yourself. What a transformation, i bet!!! physically and mentally.

Sian XX

WOW!!! That is blummin great enjoy the celebrating x

Right....i'm off to bed with a big grin on my face (and a slightly big head);)

Just wanted to say thanks to everyone for all your lovely comments....I love sharing stuff with you guys.....Ahhh shucks!!!

Love 'n' hugs 'n' positive vibes to all:)
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

MeandNelsonMandela-1.jpg

Me before

hcpta2-1.jpg

Be back in a bit!!
XXXX

Grinning for you here and shedding a few tears as well :D:D:D You look amazing!!!

OMFG you look stunning!
you were a beautiful girl before but now well u look amazing hun!
youve worked so hard for it and deserve to run round shouting it from the roof tops!

:party0011::party0011::party0011::party0011::party0011::party0011: OMG you look absolutly stunning, well done just isnt enough in words for what you have acheived you are amazing and such an insperation to others , thankyou for being you hun, xx:party0011::party0011::party0011::party0011::party0011::party0011:

Back