What a fool

Halo

I cant believe i totally somehow had the wrong idea about healthy extras, ive been having only 1 A per day and 1 B.

I follow the red day and green day plan, and never realised you can have 1 A and 2 B's. Could this be why im not really losing weight?

Only realised this when discussing healthy extras with a friend today. Now i know why ive been getting hungry, and feel like i have really been mising out :sigh:

Please let me know if im wrong :eek:

you can have 1 OR 2 As and 2 Bs on red or green so enjoy! That may have been why you werent losing if you werent eating enough.

I do mostly green days and always have 2 A's and 2 B's each day. Some days i do EE such as a friday as dinner friday nights are a suprise until i get to bf's lol.

x

Cricky 2 A's aswell as 2 B's thats quite alot. hmmmmmmmmmmmm intresting, i like that idea.

When checking book, cant believe how many laughing cows you can have a day.

Little confused about Ryvitas, is it 2 ryvita as one HE or 4 as one HE?:confused:

Halo said:
Cricky 2 A's aswell as 2 B's thats quite alot. hmmmmmmmmmmmm intresting, i like that idea.

When checking book, cant believe how many laughing cows you can have a day.

Little confused about Ryvitas, is it 2 ryvita as one HE or 4 as one HE?:confused:

This confuses me too!!

Ill go for 2 them, could do with some super speed.

Thanks peeps, you have made me one happy person, now i can plan by food better and hopfully maybe shift some pounds. :D

Back