what a fool....

goolian

Fab & Fit For Florida
booked the day off work today and said i was gonna get the housework done...

i've only just got up!!! feel like i have wasted the day... :cry:

mind you, i feel sooo much better for the sleep...

Ha! :)

Sounds like something I'd do!!
Only I would set my alarm and keep hitting snooze so I wouldn't even get the good sleep:):)

there's still plenty of day left to do housework. i'm sitting here still in my pyjamas on my day off work and i should be doing something productive. the house is a tip. but i have plenty of time!! :D

abz xx

anyway if i start housework at 1pm it ain't gonna take that long...

need to wash down the sofas, clean kitchen surfaces (dishes done cos theres only glasses lol), hoover up living room and pool room, do some polishing, and clean bathrooms.... not that much really

what you need, you see, is a house like mine which has five rooms in total... :D

abz xx

have you made any decisions what you wanna do abz? or you still seeing how much your spending?

i am still thinking about it. i am leaning more and more towards doing cd but it just seems really drastic to me and goes against the grain somewhat. i'm doing well at juddding at the mo, but i want to lose weight faster than this will probably allow... i'm being sensible so far today though. hopefully i won't fall off the deep end later, ha.

abz xx

what's judding abz?

it's something i read about on this forum. hadn't heard of it before. you have a down day, which is 500cals or less, then an up day, where you don't count anything, eat what you fancy, but don't eat until you're stuffed, then another down day etc. so i'm doing that. but i'm not letting myself go mad on the up days. it works because if you desperately want something you know that if you can't have it today, you can have it tomorrow. and supposedly your body doesn't go into starvation mode because your metabolism doesn't have chance to change between days. so far so good. it is all rather experimental for me. i'm going to try it for a couple of weeks if i make it that long before switching to something like cd, ha. i'm having a 'i'm so sick of being fat' day, whereas so far i have really enjoyed being on this diet, although this is only my fourth day :) and second up day.

abz xx

sounds very interesting... my fear is i would go absolutely wild on my up day lol...

i have to say i am really enjoying this diet... feel like i am beaming from ear to ear...

i like the fact that someone else is in complete control of what i eat... can't believe how good i feel... i haven't had any slip ups, now in my 3rd week... the only thing that did happen was in my second week, i had a tuna salad on a night out (table was already booked with friends before a comedian we went to see)... but i consulted my cdc 2 days before so it was fine...

plus my gorgeous boyfriend is doing the diet... so the support and the difference we can see in each other is really spurring us on more!

Just relaxed and chill out. I've been on holiday from work since last Friday and don't go back until this Monday 9th. Last Saturday I spring cleaned the whole house, and from Sunday I've done zilch.

I've been shopping nearly every day, and brought some lovely things in the sales. It was my mission this week to totally relaxed myself, its so nice not having to rush about as I normally do. Come Sunday night I'll be dreading going back to work on Monday.

I wish my baby would let me sleep into 1pm lol - either I still get no housework done hehehe hope the housework don't take you too long xx

oh don't make me feel worse chick lol... i know the timescale shows i only posted an hour ago... but it was 12pm honestly... got up at 11:45 lol

lol :)

Back